Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought this was a good season. I agree the story could have been told in 10 episodes. I still hate shades and that fake menacing look he tries to do. From the trailers I thought Bushmaster would be wack but they did a good job of showing why he felt like he was justified in his actions. Maybe its just me but Danny didnt seem as annoying this time. I think its just hard for him to be the focal point of a show. You can tell they are really hinting at a Heroes for Hire show between the two. Also, Alfre acted her ass off

Comics get freaky like that sometimes...

I mean it is a running gag that dude gets hella ladies.... But I'll chill....

Lol what's funny to me is the only dude with a passable accent was clearly Trinidadian. (Big dread in jail talking to misty)
Did it really matter once bushmaster buss his ass in the street tho?
So all the Jamaicans in this show were actually British or sometbing? I think bushmasters uncle was from the iskands. If they are American then this reminds me of the time Jasmine guy played a Jamaican in some yardie movie some heads back. In the comics bushmasters is from st. Croix

Lol what's funny to me is the only dude with a passable accent was clearly Trinidadian. (Big dread in jail talking to misty)
Did it really matter once bushmaster buss his ass in the street tho?
So all the Jamaicans in this show were actually British or sometbing? I think bushmasters uncle was from the iskands. If they are American then this reminds me of the time Jasmine guy played a Jamaican in some yardie movie some heads back. In the comics bushmasters is from st. Croix

Is it me, or does luke cage suck at at being a bodyguard? Pirrana got snatched twice under his watch and shades ran up on aunt Ingrid behind likes back almost. The show ended on a wild note. Luke is apparently the new king of harlem. They should do a heroes for hire show with luke iron fist and misty with guest appearances from colleen, daredevil and pun isher. On a side note nightshade was sexy as fuck In her costume. Last of all props to iron fist for cutting off that Timberlake perm

He feel bullets. He often flinch and wince....

His feeling is reduced if anything...

But skin on your dick is more sensitive than other parts of your body.... So it probably just feel like he got a thick ass condom on...... Which is prolly why he having chicks strung.... Prolly put in work for hours easily resisting the urge to let go....

And his skin is naturally harder... So homie could be mostly flaccid and to the chick its still like rock hard.....

Dope side effects to his powr when you think about it
Why the fuck you thinking about this bruh?

tumblr_paurjeoA9W1qbxb10o2_540.gif

tumblr_paurjeoA9W1qbxb10o1_540.gif

Watched the first episode and a half.....this shit is cool runnings all over again.
Why u yankees prefer hiring some niggaz from st vincent or some shit to fake it over just casting an actual Jamaican?

'Scust
Dukie.gif

No one was Jamaican in this show those accents were beyond fake

Back