Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m only on Ep. 2. Shit is cool. Juice out here tearing down Mariah’s wrinkled walls.

The armless jokes on Detective Knight are funny as shit.

King Rey called that broad “The short arm of the law.”

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yall mad at the accents here but had no issues with the accents in black panther

Lol what's funny to me is the only dude with a passable accent was clearly Trinidadian. (Big dread in jail talking to misty)
Did it really matter once bushmaster buss his ass in the street tho?

Nightshade possibly being the villain for season 3. I'm sure they'll juggle multiple villains during the season

Bruh, that shit was pretty fucking good.

Tilda was goddess status. Mariah is a fucking goat villain. I dare say she was better than cotton mouth.
That rum punch massacre was crazy.

I'm understanding that Harlem is under Luke's protection. But what crime is he really involved in by owning a club.

I guess that's for season 3. But I really loved watching this shit.

My biggest disappointment was shades turning snitch though.
Like no matter how bad things get, I don't understand how his beef with Mariah turned snitch and not street.

He should have killed her forreal... But I get setting Tilda up as a killer.

That Godfather nod with Misty being outside the office as the door closed was dope too....

But I'm still not understanding what crime Luke doing. Unless he start doing vigilante shit got favors.

Bruh, that shit was pretty fucking good.

Tilda was goddess status. Mariah is a fucking goat villain. I dare say she was better than cotton mouth.
That rum punch massacre was crazy.

I'm understanding that Harlem is under Luke's protection. But what crime is he really involved in by owning a club.

I guess that's for season 3. But I really loved watching this shit.

My biggest disappointment was shades turning snitch though.
Like no matter how bad things get, I don't understand how his beef with Mariah turned snitch and not street.

He should have killed her forreal... But I get setting Tilda up as a killer.

That Godfather nod with Misty being outside the office as the door closed was dope too....

But I'm still not understanding what crime Luke doing. Unless he start doing vigilante shit got favors.
He's allowing crime to happen around Harlem but not in Harlem. While doing business with the crime families to facilitate crime to keep Harlem safe. But to Mariahs point, eventually no one stays clean.

Isn't he the head of all the crime stuff in Harlem now, he's not stopping it so that means he's a part of it. That's going to be his inner battle next season where he's going to be routinely crossing that line

Good season. I liked the underlying themes, Bushmaster was a good villian in my opinion. Walked staright up on Luke and went in his shit true takeover shit. I wanted to see him win.

So many beautiful sistas on the show.

Luke was right about Claire tho. She hops from super to super, and she's always trying to change people into what she wants them to be. When it doesnt work she leaves.

Can't wait for season 3.

Solid season. I felt it dragged at times. They could’ve told this story in 10 episodes. I still can’t stand Shades lol, Mariah was a beast, Bushmaster was a dope villain and his motive was justified, I hated the wack ass accents, they sounded like Africans trying to do a Jamaican accent. They set the stage for Nightshade to be the villain next season and Luke Cage is playing dirty now.

Lol....feel like they had Danny in this season to be like.."see, he ain't as wack as y'all thought he was..he can be cool"..lol

Ion doubt he can be a good character, but his main thing is that he is the iron fist. He doesn't have the arobatic and sense ability of DD to explain why he's hard to gun down.

But being a billionaire and fighting evil in some J Crew is some bullshit..fuck ur fist and fuck ur chi. They gotta do better with that story line.

Also..aye man, not for nothing..homie got bullet proof skin, so I'm assuming he don't really feel the bullets when they hit him..even from a Gatling Gun..so yo

If you can't feel a bullet, can you feel some pussy?

No one else thought about that but me?

This show is officially dope...

I back season 1, and it's even better now knowing how shit played out in 2....

Cottonmouth was a G. Tossing Niggaz off roofs. Beating Niggaz faces in. And this is before Luke started going at him.

Mariah is such a bitch.

He feel bullets. He often flinch and wince....

His feeling is reduced if anything...

But skin on your dick is more sensitive than other parts of your body.... So it probably just feel like he got a thick ass condom on...... Which is prolly why he having chicks strung.... Prolly put in work for hours easily resisting the urge to let go....

And his skin is naturally harder... So homie could be mostly flaccid and to the chick its still like rock hard.....

Dope side effects to his powr when you think about it

Back