Welcome To aBlackWeb

fact is captain marvel relied heavily on the likability of the lead character. and she wasn't as compelling of a character imo as they aimed for.

she was cool, but overshadowed by her supporting cast......

Iron man is the most interesting person in iron man movies
thor is the most interesting person in thor movies
aquaman is the most interesting in aquaman movie
wonder is the most interesting in wonder woman

then you have movies where the villain is more interesting, Black panther, man of steel, captain america, shit happens......some heroes are just more interesting than others..

fact is carol was like the 5th coolest person in her movie.....

i think it's a legit critique, but as with everything i say, yall gonna do the most to discredit it.....

smh

Discredit it?

You the one in here acting folks calling it the greatest movie every. lol

Like I said there's been a few mediocre/meh, and everybody else think it's cool

tumblr_po67az1baz1qzyoxwo6_400.gif

so basically they made green lantern buddy cop film before dc had a chance to make green lantern...

geoff johns is gonna be pissed

They made the Kree fucking Green Lantern Corp but knowing damn well the Nova Corps is the universal cops of the Marvel Universe. The Kree are the assholes of Marvel and always doing fucked up shit. Can already tell I'm going to be mad in the theater Sat smh
I love when people jump to conclusions and end up being wrong as fuck.

Last edited:
The fact that she flexed and had Ronan THE ACCUSER shook had me dying. He lost the bass in his voice immediately.

The Kree/Skrull plot twist was great and needed to shut up the knowitalls.

I think in the long run Brie will prove to be a perfect casting because her dryness matches the character's low likeability. It can make for some great moments in the MCU going forward interacting with other Avengers.

That little girl was so damn adorable.

The fears of it being a feminist movie were of course overblown. The only scene I saw it was when she told the guy she had nothing to prove to him. I'm glad the director didn't go for the obvious script choices for the most part.

Young Fury and Coulson were eerie to see but in a good way, plus the wink to Stan Lee.

Films like this SHOULD remind us that it's ok to enjoy a film without rushing to compare it to every other film in its genre. Relax and take the time to savor the 2 hours you were just given. Damn.

Last edited:
I love when people jump to conclusions and end up being wrong as fuck.
It's not as big of a deal y'all making it out to be.

Y'all respond so dramatic to every post I make...

Someone else called it a buddy cop movie
And another said they were space police.

I was just responding to comments.....

But you're right. It was neither. Like I said multiple times, I can admit when I'm wrong.

Back