Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

20230203_232138.jpg

tumblr_pmews7hTru1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if they put Captain Marvel to sleep or something and thats what that thing is that fury dropped. Waking her up.

A theory I read is that she went to space after her adventures in her movie that took place in the 90s and that's why Fury hadn't hit her up in all this time. Makes sense when he told Stark, "You think you're the only superhero in the world? Mr. Stark, you've become part of a bigger universe". He could have been talking about Danvers and Banner

I think I would have been more amped for Captain Marvel if they had used one of the first two versions, Mar Vell or Monica Rambeau, instead of the blonde white broad.

0171.jpg

Monica-Rambeau-Pulsar_Head.jpg

And to be truthful, Monica's the best one to put in the MCU because she ultimately leads the Avengers for quite some time and her abilities and cosmic level of awareness would make her a damned good match for Thanos.

I think I would have been more amped for Captain Marvel if they had used one of the first two versions, Mar Vell or Monica Rambeau, instead of the blonde white broad.

0171.jpg

And to be truthful, Monica's the best one to put in the MCU because she ultimately leads the Avengers for quite some time and her abilities and cosmic level of awareness would make her a damned good match for Thanos.

I think Mar-Vell is in this movie

0171.jpg

They already gave us Black Panther and every white person shits on it every chance they get. You think they gonna let a black female superhero save the universe? These nerds heads would explode.

Ultimate Captain Mar-Vell had a suit with a similar green color scheme; may be based on that until she gets the blue and red suit

the skrulls!!!!!!!!! bring on the secret invasion and the illuminati!!!!!! bring on the fantastic 4!!!!!!!EXCELSIOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOoOooOoOoOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo………………………..*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back