Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did I say equal?

Calling a 7 movie sub par is not a big deal. That's my point.

If it was a 9, sub par would be hating

If I call a movie you consider 7 sub par, i just didn't like it as much as you did, but it's not like we discussing great movie.

Y'all just wanna argue any point I make....

I mean I literally said something nice about the shit and y'all wanna argue that too

If you call a 7/10 movie subpar, that would be an untrue statement. Simple as that.

Are you making the claim that it is not a 7/10 movie?

And quit with the victim act. You made your statements, stand on them and quit acting like you're being unfairly singled out.

7/10 isn’t sub par though

7/10 is decent but not great

7/10 is what kinda movies DC keeps pumping out in Shazam, aquaman, and birds of prey

If you call a 7/10 movie subpar, that would be an untrue statement. Simple as that.

Are you making the claim that it is not a 7/10 movie?

And quit with the victim act. You made your statements, stand on them and quit acting like you're being unfairly singled out.
I stand on everything I say.

But I don't like pointless discussions.

Par means standard.

Marvel movies have set a certain standard as far as entertainment.

If y'all consider that standard a 7... That's fine.

You may consider Captain marvel on par...I consider it below par.
It's that simple. And I'm not playing victim. Y'all just attacking my points as unreasonable and you can't have a discussion with unreasonable. Ask it is is fussing and saying the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Y'all know I don't think as highly of this movie as y'all do... What are we even discussing at this point?

Old opinions? Nothing has changed at all. The movie didn't get better with time... At all.

7/10 isn’t sub par though

7/10 is decent but not great

7/10 is what kinda movies DC keeps pumping out in Shazam, aquaman, and birds of prey
Again... Other niggaz bringing up DC

But I'm accused of the comparisons...

And captain marvel being 7/10 is generous and yall know it. But I'll let y'all have that lie. Y'all seem to like telling it.

I stand on everything I say.

But I don't like pointless discussions.

Par means standard.

Marvel movies have set a certain standard as far as entertainment.

If y'all consider that standard a 7... That's fine.

You may consider Captain marvel on par...I consider it below par.
It's that simple. And I'm not playing victim. Y'all just attacking my points as unreasonable and you can't have a discussion with unreasonable. Ask it is is fussing and saying the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Y'all know I don't think as highly of this movie as y'all do... What are we even discussing at this point?

Old opinions? Nothing has changed at all. The movie didn't get better with time... At all.

All this typing and you managed to not answer a simple question. Amazing. The question is still there when you're ready to answer it.

I'm not doing this.

I simply don't care enough

You don't care enough now that you're stuck. You cared enough to bump this old thread though. Strange.

All this typing and you managed to not answer a simple question. Amazing. The question is still there when you're ready to answer it.

You don't care enough now that you're stuck. You cared enough to bump this old thread though. Strange.
I didn't bump this shit.

And I rated all the marvel movies before. Look for it

Lol I thought CM was trash, I was gonna enforce my point with the metacritic score - the film scored 64 - but I guess that shit ain't what it used to be cause infinity war averaged a 68 and endgame a 78...

Are we delusional or all we all just arguing over average films lol...

Lol I thought CM was trash, I was gonna enforce my point with the metacritic score - the film scored 64 - but I guess that shit ain't what it used to be cause infinity war averaged a 68 and endgame a 78...

Are we delusional or all we all just arguing over average films lol...
It's a average film. Special effects were top tier, but average at absolute best.

They say it's a 7.

And we're literally arguing over the discrepancy between being a 7 and my take of subpar....

Shits retarded. I'm going to get a drink

Back