Welcome To aBlackWeb

No need to delete posts cuz it's really not that serious to me. Y'all want my emotions to be so extreme on everything marvel, and it really ain't that.

I come in every thread trying my best to be optimistic. So I'm not embarrassed that I said I think it's gonna be dope.... Cuz I'm not a hater. I was rooting for it too, cuz I like comic book movies as a genre and don't want anything to be garbage.

But at the end of the day this particular movie just wasn't that good.

It did great in the box office. Amazing. But it wasn't a great movie.

I know to you that seems like the most hate generated statement of all time. And I should be ashamed of myself for thinking out loud and all that. But bruh. It's not that serious. And this movie wasn't that good.

Y'all want my emotions to be so extreme on everything marvel, and it really ain't that.

Yeah, we made you type all that stuff....
giphy.gif

Bruh, nothing I typed was extreme.

It just didn't align with your opinion and your stock in everything marvel.

You still haven't expresses your opinion.
Just dissecting mines.

Do you think it was good? Great? Epic?

It made the money of an epic movie... Do you think CM was epic?

:wtff:.....In this thread alone YOU said multiple times that this movie was gonna be the beginning of the MCU's downfall. Based off absolutely nothing.

Ummm.....there's a word for that. It's called extreme.
That's extreme?

They were at the time trying to set her up as the new "Captain" of the avengers with Tony and Cap stories coming to an end AND we weren't sure what was going on with the Spiderman character.

Damn near half the world had anxiety about the next phase... And still to this day the next phase doesn't have the same anticipation as the the previous...

So again while you may not agree with it, it definitely wasn't extreme. And very worthy of reasonable discussion. But because you are so dismissive, those conversations don't take place.... Niggaz just complain about my opinion

At least I have one. It's like you just go along with whatever they tell you to like

At least I have one. It's like you just go along with whatever they tell you to like

You the one that cape for DC so much, that you try to convince us that BvS, SS, & JL wasn't a heaping piles of shit.

If the MCU makes another Cap 1 or Thor 1/2 or the last 2 Ironman's I'll be the 1st to admit it. No rose color glasses here.

You the one that cape for DC so much, that you try to convince us that BvS, SS, & JL wasn't a heaping piles of shit.

If the MCU makes another Cap 1 or Thor 1/2 or the last 2 Ironman's I'll be the 1st to admit it. No rose color glasses here.
Third time you brought up DC

If you really think 7/10 = subpar, you may want to reread the definition of that word.
Did I say equal?

Calling a 7 movie sub par is not a big deal. That's my point.

If it was a 9, sub par would be hating

If I call a movie you consider 7 sub par, i just didn't like it as much as you did, but it's not like we discussing great movie.

Y'all just wanna argue any point I make....

I mean I literally said something nice about the shit and y'all wanna argue that too

Back