Welcome To aBlackWeb

put it like this

if this movie, while everyone can agree was somewhat lackluster, if this gives them a bigger budget for the sequel, then thats a win

its been said multiple times this movie felt safe af. They checked off all the boxes to make sure it didnt take any chances. I just hope they pull out all the stops on the next one

tenor.gif

I'm looking forward to the next, hopefully she doesnt have to talk as much in it, unless they work on her acting skills more.

idk what she was even in prior to this tbh
Didnt she win a best actress oscar? I havent seen whatever movie it was for tho but I'm surprised ppl saying she cant act now. I wonder what the difference was between that and this.

Didnt she win a best actress oscar? I havent seen whatever movie it was for tho but I'm surprised ppl saying she cant act now. I wonder what the difference was between that and this.

I believe she won an award for best actress in that movie Room. Came out in like 2015

I believe she won an award for best actress in that movie Room. Came out in like 2015

So can she act or they giving her the Jennifer Lawrence treatment? I ain't seen Room so idk but I remember it pretty much being written in the stars she was gonna win all awards season.

Im just being real and stating my opinion.
That's fine. I just think you maybe are comparing it to what phase marvel is in rather than comparing it to the origin movies after phase 1

Doctor strange
Antman
Guardians

I'm not gonna use black panther because he was introduced in civil war

When compared to the ones I stated, is it closer to thor the dark world and hulk or ant man and doctor strange that got criticism saying it was an iron man reskin

Back