Welcome To aBlackWeb

Capt Marvel should have been in IW to weave her in the storyline like how Black Panther was.

I feel like something happened in the studio

Like possibly she was supposed to be in GOTG 3 until that got cancelled.
So she would have shown up after IW instead?

You got it lol

And I feel you I'll just say I disagree and you work in production or something? If you don't mind me asking

Yes, I mind

giphy.gif

Most main characters are bland.But also she's a military woman.she is literally kinda stiff.She's a soldier.And she kinda seems like she drew influence from terminator and T 2

But yeah often the main character of a story is supposed to be a blank slate and the characters around them add the personality.

They're made blank so the audience can ID with them.Kinda like how Neo just looks blank and dumb most of The Matrix.
No, an actor or actress is supposed to embody their character. No one is paying to see bland actresses and actors. Bland actors and actresses are not getting awards( most the time). Any main character is the MAIN character for a reason. In no way should she be bland. In my eyes she failed at the attempt to embody Captain Marvel and this role. I didnt believe her . Point blank lol but I can agree towards the end it got alittle better.

She was just aite IMO.. Her and Jennifer Lawrence are around the same with regards to acting ability to me, so make of that what you will lol
Ima take it as they bof basic, marginally attractive white girls getting hyped up for being white girls.

tenor.gif

Brie didnt impress me in CM but i figured that was supposed to be intentional and she would shine more later...outside of iron man and maybe ant man, nobody really has a huge personality. But if I see room and am equally as unimpressed......
tenor.gif

I cant believe y'all cant see how bland she was in this movie!

tenor.gif

Well you know when I went to go see Captain Marvel I didn't have high expectations coming in b/c we already knew that this movie was a shoe-in until Avengers: Endgame drop in late April.

So it this story needed to be told in a way. I do think Brie Larson was boring and could have added some energy. Sam L Jackson & Gregg Clark was on point as Nick Fury/Agent Coluson.

Well you know when I went to go see Captain Marvel I didn't have high expectations coming in b/c we already knew that this movie was a shoe-in until Avengers: Endgame drop in late April.

So it this story needed to be told in a way. I do think Brie Larson was boring and could have added some energy. Sam L Jackson & Gregg Clark was on point as Nick Fury/Agent Coluson.
Who was the guy who played the alien dude, he brought a plus to the movie too.

Back