Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aquaman was spectacular.

As will be Shazam.

This was mediocre at best..... According to marvel die hards

I know if I didn't see it on Friday I wouldn't even be in this thread until I saw the film.

Anybody that clicks the thread after it's been released and complains about spoilers.. that's on them. Can't stroll into the thread after the movie is out and complain that folks are discussing the movie..lol

It should be a 24 hour moratorium, shouldn't hold threads hostage until people go and see the movie.
I kinda see your point but not everyone can go opening night. Then what if people see it the day before

I think at least by the following Monday to give everyone a chance to see it opening weekend

I kinda see your point but not everyone can go opening night. Then what if people see it the day before

I think at least by the following Monday to give everyone a chance to see it opening weekend

If you place spoilers in the thread title and they still come in to read then they want to know what happens. 24 hours more than enough time, by Sunday morning it should be ok to talk about stuff

If you place spoilers in the thread title and they still come in to read then they want to know what happens. 24 hours more than enough time, by Sunday morning it should be ok to talk about stuff
if thats the case, then they know whats going on and thats on them if they choose to read but i think a couple of days not that long to wait to talk about it spoiler free

some people still dont mind being told whats gonna happen, MOST people do tho

if thats the case, then they know whats going on and thats on them if they choose to read but i think a couple of days not that long to wait to talk about it spoiler free

some people still dont mind being told whats gonna happen, MOST people do tho

The people that don't wanna know shouldn't come into the thread then, why people gotta wait because others couldn't watch for whatever reason

Don’t use spoiler tags, I’m too lazy too click them.

Doubt I’ll watch this unless I can stream it before endgame.

Spoilers will give me a rough idea without eating my money.

The people that don't wanna know shouldn't come into the thread then, why people gotta wait because others couldn't watch for whatever reason
you acting like i said close the thread until 2 days after lol

but you bring a valid point

at this point in 2019, if you havent seen a movie, then dont come in talking about you got spoilered

When I went Saturday with my daughter, right after the Stan Lee tribute, this little black kid says, "Stan Lee was the greatest man ever, Man."

Can you really get spoiled by a comic book movie tho? I know they be changing shit and dont be 100% faithful to the source material but the characters been fleshed out for like 30/40 yrs...
gavin

And we all know the fun is in the execution with these movies

Can you really get spoiled by a comic book movie tho? I know they be changing shit and dont be 100% faithful to the source material but the characters been fleshed out for like 30/40 yrs...
gavin

And we all know the fun is in the execution with these movies
Maybe by the little details. None of us knew that Danvers was powered by the tesseract

When I went Saturday with my daughter, right after the Stan Lee tribute, this little black kid says, "Stan Lee was the greatest man ever, Man."

Yeah some youngn's I was sitting next to was I like "Awwww" at both the Marvel open and Stan on the train.

They was young, black & female...Had me like
9A3iMkC.png
...this generation might not be screwed after all.

Last edited:
Back