Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was it the music? lol

LOL. Nah the songs didn't bother me at all. shit I just came back an hour ago and the only ones I remember is Nirvana and TLC.

My bitching has to do w/ the Tesseract. I could swore they didn't find it til they found Cap. So how the hell did Mar Vel get it?

And I still feel some kinda way bout Fury being shocked at Thor in Avengers 1, when now we know all this shit he just went thru in CM.

And they should've saved that Stan Lee intro til Endgame.

Still A solid 7-7.5/10 movie. It's behind IM 1, BP, and Homecoming but in the mix w/ Strange & Ant-Man for 1st Stand alone movies. Hopefully they have Maria become her War Machine in future films, she was dope.

Oh anther complaint. Finally get Coulson back from the dead after 7 years, and you don't even use him that much. SMH

That 1st end credit scene........

anigif_sub-buzz-17068-1511995628-6.gif

April 26 can't get here fast enough.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/10/1...eract-timeline-avengers-origin-infinity-stone

At some point in the history of the MCU, Asgard king Odin (also Thor’s father) gains possession of the Tesseract. Sometime after that, Odin hides the Tesseract on Earth — specifically in Norway.

Though not the first on-screen appearance — Thor’s post-credits scene preceded it by a few months — the Tesseract became a major plot device in 2011’s Captain America: The First Avenger. The movie opens when a group of Nazis / HYDRA soldiers led by Johann Schmidt (aka Red Skull) track the Tesseract to a church in Norway. Schmidt, whose knowledge of its existence seems to come from mythology, then takes the Tesseract and, along with co-conspirator Armin Zola, develop weapons that harness Tesseract’s energy.

Ultimately, Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) foiled those plans when he infiltrated an aircraft packed with the Red Skull, the Tesseract, and several nuclear bombs. In the end, Red Skull tries to physically hold the Cosmic Cube, which — as we learn in Avengers: Infinity War — teleports him through space to the planet Vormir, where Thanos eventually sacrifices Gamora.

Post-wormhole, the Tesseract burns through the aircraft and falls into ocean, where it is later retrieved by Howard Stark (aka Iron Man’s dad, one of the many important dads in the MCU) while searching for Rogers. At some point, between then and 1989, the Tesseract finds itself at Project PEGASUS, a joint effort by NASA and the US Air Force to study the Tesseract. We’ll have to wait until the next Marvel prequel to know what happened to the Tesseract during the 45-year gap in MCU history

Thought it was going to be trash but it wasn't. It wasn't great but it was aight. I would give it a 7/10. The comedy was funny and the fight scenes was good too. The story was a little wack but it tied in everything.

As a comic book head they pissed me off a few times with that MCU saying fuck the source material bullshit that they do. They made Mar-Vel a woman and I really thought Jude Laws character was going to be Mar-Vel. They made the Skrulls out to be basically space Indian's. Meanwhile them niggas are just as bad as the Kree's. Had Monica Rambeau aka Captain Marvel aka Spectrum aka Photon as a child but it was good to see her character on screen.

Du is so hurt right now...

Naw, I actually may go see it.

But I do think the support at this point is just blind support.

Not one person said they were blown away.

I got mad people saying shazam blew them away, and that's all that matters to me.

Which was the better movie.

Still laughing how I was nodding off in that bitch. My wife said I was snoring.

Bruh I have no issues admitting any time that I'm wrong.

I was wrong about it being a flop.

But not one person is raving on how great it was.

No the movie wasn't a flop, but the shit wasn't up to par considering that they're relying heavily on her character moving forward.

But imma go see it. Just found out they got one of those movies you can drink beer at by my job. Going some day this week

1. I'm sure we'll find out

2. This broad moved a spaceship into warp speed, can shoot energy beams out of her hands, flight and dayum near instantaneous speed. She's prolly even more powerful now and has powers from an infinity stone (although so did Vision). I don't think it'll be easy but If I'm not mistaken she's stronger than Thanos in the comics he just wields the IG which is OP

In the comics Thanos is one of the strongest beings in the universe (he beat down Beta Ray Bill, can go toe to toe with Thor, and hold his own against an enraged Hulk), can manipulate cosmic energy to create blasts that could knock Galactus on his ass and damage his armor, he's got advanced knowledge of the mystic arts, and is pretty much immortal.

and that's without the gauntlet.

She's not even in the convo.

Fam went to see it without me yesterday. I wasn't pressed. Wifey said it was good but it didnt wow her. Usually she talks about scenes from the movie she didnt with this one.

Its doing numbers pretty much off the fem angle they went with.

I'm waitin on Endgame.

Thought it was going to be trash but it wasn't. It wasn't great but it was aight. I would give it a 7/10. The comedy was funny and the fight scenes was good too. The story was a little wack but it tied in everything.

As a comic book head they pissed me off a few times with that MCU saying fuck the source material bullshit that they do. They made Mar-Vel a woman and I really thought Jude Laws character was going to be Mar-Vel. They made the Skrulls out to be basically space Indian's. Meanwhile them niggas are just as bad as the Kree's. Had Monica Rambeau aka Captain Marvel aka Spectrum aka Photon as a child but it was good to see her character on screen.
They definitely gonna use spectrum/photon in the future sequels I'm sure since there will be a 20ish year time jump. Exciting they introduced her.

Just got back from seeing it... not spectacular, not bad. It was ok. like I expected, marvel stuck to the formula and it worked. Overall the movie was just a means to an end to get us to endgame and I'm fine with that. I didnt think I was gon get a black panther experience.

The CGI at the end was top fuckin notch. Her powers were crazy in the 90s which means she gon be off the fuckin chain by endgame cuz she's had like 25 yrs to level up lol.

Just got back from seeing it... not spectacular, not bad. It was ok. like I expected, marvel stuck to the formula and it worked. Overall the movie was just a means to an end to get us to endgame and I'm fine with that. I didnt think I was gon get a black panther experience.

The CGI at the end was top fuckin notch. Her powers were crazy in the 90s which means she gon be off the fuckin chain by endgame cuz she's had like 25 yrs to level up lol.

The bold is what I'm talking about. We can't go by the comics because we see that they've abandoned sticking to the source material with this character. They'll mess around and have her be able to turn into Binary when she powers up. Like Goku going super saiyan. That may be a reach but I'm expecting her to be stupid powerful in EG.

Back