Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shazam gonna destroy Captain Marvel in quality and sales. And y'all finally starting to feel it....

So I'mma step back and let y'all tell the story...I already know how it's gonna end

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-tracking-incredible-opening-weekend/amp/

Last month, initial projections estimated Captain Marvel would take in approximately $140 million during its opening weekend. However, Carol Danvers' first solo film is looking to go even higher and further, as that number has now been upped to $160 million.

Last month, initial projections estimated Captain Marvel would take in approximately $140 million during its opening weekend. However, Carol Danvers' first solo film is looking to go even higher and further, as that number has now been upped to $160 million.

We shall see but yeah I don’t see Shazam doing more than $80 opening weekend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-tracking-incredible-opening-weekend/amp/

We shall see but yeah I don’t see Shazam doing more than $80 opening weekend

This gonna be Marvel's least popular release.

I think it'll be as good as the rest of the movies. But I don't think people gonna get behind this one as much.

This the perfect chance for DC to take the momentum.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

LOL at young Samual and Jude's photoshopped hairline. Amazing what they can do in film nowadays. They tried to give Cap Marvel some back in the blue n red costume but said fuck it when they had to add her in the green n black on the same damn poster lol.

Why they rocking the green lantern corps colours anyway? They kicking DC when they're down n shit?

The green suits are just from her beginning stages. The red and blue will come later. I think she changes the colors to differentiate herself from the kree as she will be fighting against both them and the skrulls. Maybe they are just suits for newer members too tho. Regardless the red and blue everyone is familiar with will be in the film too

Back