Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Magic” Man Weaves Are Curing Baldness For Black Men

Wade Menendez laughs if you call him a wizard, but his services have dramatically transformed the appearance of black men all over the world. He's a pioneer of cranial prosthesis, or “man weaves,” a nonsurgical procedure that fills a balding scalp with a head of hair in just hours. The process is relatively simple: Menendez glues natural and synthetic hair pieces to the scalp and then blends them into the client’s remaining natural hair. But the transformations can be radical.

my barber and his crew are getting into this

they just got their first shipment a few months ago and were all happy about it but clowning at the same time

one bald nigga in there started dancing talkin bout "hook me up with them units!......we bout to hit the city!......top down!" lmao

Last edited:
At 31 the hairline still proper. Can work with the grey but soon as I start reaching LeBron levels it’s time for the Bic.

Man, what's wrong with dudes nowadays? Stop this bullshit. If your hair is gone it's just gone. You got all these chicks around here walking away from fake hair, and niggas are picking it up? Come on. lol

Probably cause growing your hair is popular for men. I got most of my hair and FYI, rogaine works!!

My daughter says my hairline looks like the McDonald’s arches
View attachment 92312

soooooo yeah I’m probably gonna tap out soon and invest in this

Fucc dat...she g'on have to meet me in the front yard and catch dat fade cuz. Dem fightin words. Ain't no way I'm allowing that kinda disrespeck.

"Daddy....your hairline look like the McDonald arches"

Me:

Its peaked my interest but I'll feel like such a clown with it and if I'm hooping and the shit slide off or something I'd be devastated lmaoo

Last edited:
Back