Welcome To aBlackWeb

The saving Grace was that the movie was good.

However that cgi fight in the vibranium mines was horse shit...

Another aspect aquaman excelled in.

Atlantis looked better than Wakanda, and the cgi fights were much better

Yes, the CGI in Aquaman was better than it was in BP and DC movies typically do portray superhuman battles better even though I believe MCU cut the distance a little bit with Ragnarok and Infinity War.

I found nothing wrong with infinity war. That shit was like a star wars. It was extremely well done.

Ragnarok was dope too.

But the vibranium mine fight was not whassup.

It was as bad as the doomsday fight in bvs

I loved the first fight between them with no costumes. But to that costume fight tanked

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo1_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo2_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo3_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo4_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo5_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo6_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo7_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo8_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo9_540.png

tumblr_plfp50jAkY1tlgqkgo10_540.png

The movie schedule for the first 2-3 months of 2019 is looking like straight ass. So I know I won't be going to show again until Captain Marvel drops. I'm not getting all up in arms about this one b/c I figure this movie is just filler until Avengers: Endgame comes out in late April.

The movie schedule for the first 2-3 months of 2019 is looking like straight ass. So I know I won't be going to show again until Captain Marvel drops. I'm not getting all up in arms about this one b/c I figure this movie is just filler until Avengers: Endgame comes out in late April.

Glass
Lego Movie 2
How To Train Your Dragon 3

They drop before CM and im def going check them out

Shazam gonna destroy Captain Marvel in quality and sales. And y'all finally starting to feel it....

So I'mma step back and let y'all tell the story...I already know how it's gonna end

Shazam gonna destroy Captain Marvel in quality and sales. And y'all finally starting to feel it....

So I'mma step back and let y'all tell the story...I already know how it's gonna end

Somebody please save this post for comment after the movies come out.

Back