Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok, I might be wrong, and this movie may do numbers....
. But it's still wack juice

Yup, im only watching cause she'll be a big part of avengers, zero fucks given otherwise
This shit may surprise us. Remember when GOTG Vol 1 was announced. Wasn’t nobody hyped for that shit. We laughed at Batista being cast. Thought it would just come and go. But it shocked us all. Just have to wait and see. Marvel has a proven formula now that works. At worst it’ll be on the same level as Ant Man.

This shit may surprise us. Remember when GOTG Vol 1 was announced. Wasn’t nobody hyped for that shit. We laughed at Batista being cast. Thought it would just come and go. But it shocked us all. Just have to wait and see. Marvel has a proven formula now that works. At worst it’ll be on the same level as Ant Man.
I mean you prob right, im sure itll be better than expected, im just sayin if it just came out the blue nothing to do wit avengers im catchin it online or blu ray, and its funny you mention ant man cause thats what ive got it on par with in terms of hype lol

Lol @ this nigga back trackin already. Du, neither movie is out yet, for goodness sake.
I ain't back tracking...

I'm just admitting the presales are impressive....

But that's the only thing that looks impressive..... So I may be wrong from a financial stand point.... That's just bring honest

I ain't back tracking...

I'm just admitting the presales are impressive....

But that's the only thing that looks impressive..... So I may be wrong from a financial stand point.... That's just bring honest

That sir, would be called backtracking.

We told you months ago this was gonna do numbers. But you was stead fast that this joint wasn't.

That sir, would be called backtracking.

We told you months ago this was gonna do numbers. But you was stead fast that this joint wasn't.
Admitting you might be wrong, is not backtracking.

Trying to say you didn't mean something or meant something else is back tracking....

I really thought this crap would be a total flop.

lol I could believe you see the trailers for this movie and come away unimpressed if you weren't raving over those Shazam trailers. That shit looks stupid and kiddie, but you are somehow hyped by it.

Shazam looks dope...I don't know what to tell you

The lightning strike transformation in the sky was crazy

Shazam looks dope...I don't know what to tell you

The lightning strike transformation in the sky was crazy

rXmumpQ.gif

Back