Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those first reaction twitter aka social media marketing campaign part 20382 of the film game have never been on point.

They don't even bother throwing in a negative first impression no more lol.

I saw an article the other day that "Anti feminists" were bombing it with negative reactions lol. New articles today saying the movie is good and a surprise.

Probably wont see it opening night like i do usually with Marvel films, but will def check it out sometime.

I saw an article the other day that "Anti feminists" were bombing it with negative reactions lol. New articles today saying the movie is good and a surprise.

Probably wont see it opening night like i do usually with Marvel films, but will def check it out sometime.
Racist cacs tried that same shit with black panther, god forbid any movie not staring a white boy do well

Not really enthusiastic about seeing this but I had the same feeling for WW. The Captain Marvel character was a drink and punching bag in the early comics. They gave her a new origin and changed her into the most powerful hero now.

Not really enthusiastic about seeing this but I had the same feeling for WW. The Captain Marvel character was a drink and punching bag in the early comics. They gave her a new origin and changed her into the most powerful hero now.

I don't think she's the most powerful hero. Feige said that, but Thor's received two power-ups since then and Strange has been shown to be more powerful now too.

One of the most powerful.

Its difficult to cast superwomen because they need to project strength but also need to be good lookin' but not too sexy. Womanly and feminine but also strong. I think Gal Gadot was perfect for WW but I think this Captain Marvel is way too plain.

I don't know. They kinda fit the characters. WW isn't human. She's supposed to be statuesque, so having a model type chick play her makes sense even though early on Gadot was criticized for being to small. Carol, on the other hand, is supposed to be pretty unassuming. Her power set isn't necessarily supposed to be visible through her physique.

tumblr_pnc64pG3zB1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

Rotten Tomatoes changed it so that you no longer can review a movie that hasn’t hit theaters yet. Might have something to do with Captain Marvel.

Rotten Tomatoes changed it so that you no longer can review a movie that hasn’t hit theaters yet. Might have something to do with Captain Marvel.

That's a safe assumption. Disney made a phone call.

Lol this shit gonna have 98% critic score and like a 45% audience score.

Damn....

Shot calling.....

They ain't give a fuck when DC suffered the early hate of RT.

But now that they gotta stinket everything different

Back