Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was she doing?

I only heard about her trying to have more diversity as far as her press events

I seen a video on YouTube where she talked about film critics being mostly white males and it doesn’t mirror the population of the country.

Lame ass people are just bitching to bitch. What she stated has validity. Smh

I seen a video on YouTube where she talked about film critics being mostly white males and it doesn’t mirror the population of the country.

Lame ass people are just bitching to bitch. What she stated has validity. Smh

Ain’t white men the ppl that go see these movies the most and white is the majority of men in this country?

Ain’t white men the ppl that go see these movies the most and white is the majority of men in this country?

What she said is nothing but truth. There is nothing wrong with diversity because it helps keeps ideas and overall thinking on a myriad of things fresh.

She didn’t say she hates white men or any egregious statements like that. She is just stating the fact that it’s better to have people from all walks of life and thinking to give input on things.

What she said is nothing but truth. There is nothing wrong with diversity because it helps keeps ideas and overall thinking on a myriad of things fresh.

She didn’t say she hates white men or any egregious statements like that. She is just stating the fact that it’s better to have people from all walks of life and thinking to give input on things.

think of how many times a guy said or did something innocent and these bullshit ass overly sensitive internet feminists picked up on it and waged war against dude for it.

This is nothing more than the chickens coming home to roost. This is the pendulum swinging back the other way, an extreme response to something benign only this time it's a woman on the receiving end.

The problem isn't what she said.

The problem is that she shouldn't have been the one to say it.

These white women have a code not to bite the hand that feeds them and Brie broke rank.

Back