Welcome To aBlackWeb

For niggas trying to save that $12.

The surviving Avengers, including Natasha, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, and Rhodey, are all trying to figure out what had happened. It’s unclear how, but they got their hands on Fury’s pager, but they know the former SHIELD boss send out a message to someone and they’re trying to figure out who that person is.

Just as Natasha tells the others that she wants to know who’s at the other end of that thing, Captain Marvel materializes in front of her eyes asking a simple question: “Where is Fury?” The screen then fades to black, and we’re told that Captain Marvel will return in Avengers: Endgame.

What is interesting to note is that the action seems to take place soon after the snap. Rogers still has his beard from Infinity War, which is a huge clue. Captain America has no beard in the first Endgame trailer.

So it seems likely that Captain Marvel comes to Earth well before the events in Endgame, right after Fury’s call. That would obviously make sense, since Endgame is the movie that will transition Captain Marvel to the helm of the Avengers.

Also worth noting is that Captain Marvel will have a slightly modified uniform in Endgame. Just compare the uniform from the ’90s (top image) to the one she’s wearing in the credits scene. There’s more gold in the newer uniform and that’s probably not the only change. After all, some 30 years have passed between Captain Marvel, which takes place in the 1990s, and Endgame. What’s also interesting is the way she appears, suggesting that she can go wherever she wants in the blink of an eye.

This scene stars a certain cat, the one we’ll come to know as Goose in Captain Marvel. If you’re a fan of the comics or if you’ve been following Captain Marvel news, you already know that Goose isn’t your regular cat. That means it’s not about to spit a hairball in the following clip. Instead, she struggles to cough up a Tesseract from her mouth, before dropping it on Fury’s desk.

With that in mind, it’s unclear what the credits scene above is supposed to mean. The action likely takes place in the 90s. That office doesn’t look like the kind of office the head of SHIELD would use, so it’s likely that Goose drops the Tesseract on Fury’s desk back then. But SHIELD should already have the Tesseract stored somewhere safely during the 90s. Of course, we have no idea what happens in Captain Marvel or in the MCU timeline before the movie.

I can’t help but wonder about the origin of that Tesseract that Goose drops. Is it possible that there’s a second Space Stone on Earth in the 90s? Or is Goose just giving it back? 
While we have no idea how to interpret any of that for the time being, I’ll remind you that everything in this vast MCU saga started with the Infinity Stones, and more specifically, with the Space Stone held inside the Tesseract.

Finally, Flerkens, which is the name of the alien race that resembles earthly cats, have a few unique capabilities. First of all, they’re much smarter than cats. And they lay eggs. Also, they have tentacles that come out of their mouths when they have to defend themselves. But most interestingly, those mouths of theirs contain pocket dimensions that allow them to store any object as well as travel through dimensions. So yes, Goose may be even more important to what happens in the MCU and in Avengers: Endgame than we would have thought.

The take I took from that particular review was that dude seemed to have a problem with the direction.

Might be a similar issue to Thor here... i'll be honest both Thor 1 and 2 were just so so to me... but they knocked it out of the park in Rganorok where they found a good balance of comedy and seriousness where necessary.. and that took the right director.

That being said.. again.. I'm expecting Ant Man level quality with this. If it meets or surpasses that I'll be satisfied.

They made the Kree fucking Green Lantern Corp but knowing damn well the Nova Corps is the universal cops of the Marvel Universe. The Kree are the assholes of Marvel and always doing fucked up shit. Can already tell I'm going to be mad in the theater Sat smh

They did? In damn near every interaction with the Kree from the movies to even the shows.. they have been villains for the most part.. Where did that come from @Cain ?

The take I took from that particular review was that dude seemed to have a problem with the direction.

Might be a similar issue to Thor here... i'll be honest both Thor 1 and 2 were just so so to me... but they knocked it out of the park in Rganorok where they found a good balance of comedy and seriousness where necessary.. and that took the right director.

That being said.. again.. I'm expecting Ant Man level quality with this. If it meets or surpasses that I'll be satisfied.

They did? In damn near every interaction with the Kree from the movies to even the shows.. they have been villains for the most part.. Where did that come from @Cain ?
From the video that @The Lonious Monk posted the reviewer said that the Kree are space cops. I hope that jackass is wrong because if not they fucked the Nova Corp in MCU

From the video that @The Lonious Monk posted the reviewer said that the Kree are space cops. I hope that jackass is wrong because if not they fucked the Nova Corp in MCU

I think he got it kinda wrong, but I'm guessing the story is more from the Kree point of view and they do kinda think they should keep the cosmic order. But yeah his comparison to the GL Corps is wrong, that would definitely be the Nova Corp.

Yeah I just watched that video and I think he got it wrong as well.

He mentioned the GL Corps in comparison but then only mentioned the Kree hunting down the Skrulls... nobody else.. just the skrulls.

Far as I know haven't the Skrulls and Kree been at war for forever? Im thinking it was just an incorrect hot take on that guys part.

Yeah I just watched that video and I think he got it wrong as well.

He mentioned the GL Corps in comparison but then only mentioned the Kree hunting down the Skrulls... nobody else.. just the skrulls.

Far as I know haven't the Skrulls and Kree been at war for forever? Im thinking it was just an incorrect hot take on that guys part.
Yeah they stay at war and I hope he got it wrong

Theres only 3 mcu hero debuts (iron man, black panther, doctor strange. I don't count gotg or avengers cause they're ensembles) that knocked it out the park so I dunno why niggas acting like this needs to be top 5 in mcu or its bust. It's always been about the bigger picture, the long haul and the sum of parts. So if you niggas wanna bet against that go ahead.

Theres only 3 mcu hero debuts (iron man, black panther, doctor strange. I don't count gotg or avengers cause they're ensembles) that knocked it out the park so I dunno why niggas acting like this needs to be top 5 in mcu or its bust. It's always been about the bigger picture, the long haul and the sum of parts. So if you niggas wanna bet against that go ahead.

Im glad you can admit that MCU aint really knocking them out the park with the other movies like ppl saying they did

Im glad you can admit that MCU aint really knocking them out the park with the other movies like ppl saying they did

I was just talking about the debuts. Don't try to twist my words. Marvel is by far the standard for this shit.

With marvel an exceptional film is the norm a decent film is the outlier.
At DC a mess of a film is the norm and decent film is the outlier.
You niggas hard pressed not to admit that.

All I know is, if yall didnt read civil war 2, then yall might to gon head and jump on that.

Gives great insight into how shollow this character is.

Puts Tony in a coma because she had faith in an Inhuman, she went full on Jesus Freak.

Think Cap with a diety instead of the interest of his country and government.

IMO
Only misses for DC was BvS and Justice League(shouldn’t have came out before the solo movies)

WW, MoS and aquaman was fire.

And SS was good enough.

Their misses was just bad so it looks bad

Bad is bad.

Bvs
Justice league
Suicide squad
Aquaman

Were trash to me.

WW was captain America first avenger redux. They had to run with the marvel formula to get right.
Mos was cool.

It's amazing seeing how marvel fans deal with a crappy movie.

Don't drag DC into this mess..... Especially with Shazam ready to knock another one out the park.

And lol at Aquaman being trash. Shit delivered on all levels, and was highly entertaining. Definitely better than this crap movie about to drop... But I ain't gonna get to involved in this

Y'all got it

It's amazing seeing how marvel fans deal with a crappy movie.

Don't drag DC into this mess..... Especially with Shazam ready to knock another one out the park.

And lol at Aquaman being trash. Shit delivered on all levels, and was highly entertaining. Definitely better than this crap movie about to drop... But I ain't gonna get to involved in this

Y'all got it

We know we got it so fuck off.

Back