Welcome To aBlackWeb

I trust this dude's reviews. He's pretty honest.

Sounds like this movie is as meh as many believed it would be. I'll probably see it just because I'm sure there is a tie-in with Endgame in it.

My exact feeling. Im gonna see it in theaters just because it'd make the experience better, but im not expecting much. Especially being the first movie of the franchise. I expect this movie to be important to the next phase of marvel films though.

so basically they made green lantern buddy cop film before dc had a chance to make green lantern...

geoff johns is gonna be pissed

so basically they made green lantern buddy cop film before dc had a chance to make green lantern...

Yeah but without what the Green Lantern corps potentially - and cause fuck Warner Bros emphasis on potentially - could and should be. They ain't got a Hal, Jon, Guy Gardner etc. Shit a buddy cop film with Hal n Sinestro as partners would be goat to start the franchise with lol.

But outside great comics and a decent animated movie once every blue moon we haven't gotten anything GL related lol smh. Geoff and Co got gold in their hands but haven't done anything yet smh.

Yeah but without what the Green Lantern corps potentially - and cause fuck Warner Bros emphasis on potentially - could and should be. They ain't got a Hal, Jon, Guy Gardner etc. Shit a buddy cop film with Hal n Sinestro as partners would be goat to start the franchise with lol.

But outside great comics and a decent animated movie once every blue moon we haven't gotten anything GL related lol smh. Geoff and Co got gold in their hands but haven't done anything yet smh.
In the new 52 Green Lantern it started with Hal and Sinestro teaming up in the Green Lantern Corps. Johns wrote some dope stories with the 2 of them, definitely hope he does something like that with the films. Hal and John and Guy will be a cool story too though, then in the sequel can bring in Kyle, jessica, and Baz

Imma check it out Thursday

Im curious to see how the critics are comparing this to Ant Man...lol that will put things into context for me personally.

That being said.. no matter what the reviews say I'll make my own determinations when I see it myself

The only review that really matters.

And she pose to be the most powerful in MCU and beat Thanos?

giphy.gif

The only review that really matters.

never heard of dude until this post

w/o seeing the movie, i can kinda see him coming to this conclusion just based on the trailers

I think, again, w/o seeing this so far, these sound like fair criticisms.

My only "gripe" is how he docks a point for the fight scenes, which i assume he's referring to hand to hand, but if this is supposed to be the first film in the space for the next phase...how much hand 2 hand is there really going to be?

also, his criticisms have been the same as many in here about Brie.

What's interesting is, with this being said, and it seems like its gonna be a universal thing, how does this change things, if anything in her role in Endgame, assuming most of it is in post production

They made the Kree fucking Green Lantern Corp but knowing damn well the Nova Corps is the universal cops of the Marvel Universe. The Kree are the assholes of Marvel and always doing fucked up shit. Can already tell I'm going to be mad in the theater Sat smh

Back