Infinity War
Black Panther
GOTG 1

those 5 for sure. and I'll take Ragnarok and Homecoming
infinity war is the only movie better than the entire dceu

civil war and winter soldier are about as good as wonderwoman and aquaman

and black panther is about as good as man of steel

gotg1 isn't better than any of the movies i just listed

Still trying figure out how the fuxk anybody found Antman 1 amusing, shit was 90s comic book movie level but more boring.

Antman 2 was a much needed improvement.

Still trying figure out how the fuxk anybody found Antman 1 amusing, shit was 90s comic book movie level but more boring.
i liked it b/c it was different from the more serious tones of the previous MCU films

plus, when you read ALL the shit that went down with this film and for them to still have made it, i was impressed off that alone

just look at how much of a clusterfuck Suicide squad was faced with similar situations

i liked it b/c it was different from the more serious tones of the previous MCU films

plus, when you read ALL the shit that went down with this film and for them to still have made it, i was impressed off that alone

just look at how much of a clusterfuck Suicide squad was faced with similar situations
Just going off the final product that shit was boring as hell. 4 or 5 people in my theater went to sleep and snoring up a storm even my girl and usually I'm one of those people that shit on folks who show up to sleep but even half way I was dying for the movie to be over because it started to become a chore. Seemed to a common opinion at the tine that the movie wasnt exciting and the weakest one since phase 1.

I almost skipped out of Antman 2 off that but they realized their mistakes and stepped it up I suppose.

Just going off the final product that shit was boring as hell. 4 or 5 people in my theater went to sleep and snoring up a storm even my girl and usually I'm one of those people that shit on folks who show up to sleep but even half way I was dying for the movie to be over because it started to become a chore. Seemed to a common opinion at the tine that the movie wasnt exciting and the weakest one since phase 1.

I almost skipped out of Antman 2 off that but they realized their mistakes and stepped it up I suppose.
i think this is a fair criticism

i don't wanna move posts, but this could be redirected to the other thread, so we don't keep derailing too much

infinity war is the only movie better than the entire dceu

civil war and winter soldier are about as good as wonderwoman and aquaman

and black panther is about as good as man of steel

gotg1 isn't better than any of the movies i just listed

You fuckin' wot mate

i don't wanna move posts, but this could be redirected to the other thread, so we don't keep derailing too much

Reading this at first glance I thought he was talking about Captain Marvel.. lol I was about to be disappointed

yea, thats why i made the new thread.....

this movie comes out this week, so this thread should only be about this..

our bigger dc vs marvel debate can go in the other thread.. cuz we're actually having a constructive conversation about where all the movies lie

Back