Welcome To aBlackWeb

Du really gonna lose it when that A4 trailer drop.
Naw imma just laugh at y'all when it drop...

Overly-Excited-Fan-Boy-Screaming.gif

So basically just like they made black marvel movie for niggaz who blindly support anything black Twitter tells them to, now they making one for chicks...

This movie gonna get hella endorsements from shows like the view and shit like that....

They love bringing in fans who don't give a fuck about comics...

Captain Marvel the first comic book movie that target audience is white women ages 21-41

I'm glad that excites y'all tho...

LOL

Well brother Du for once you can say Marvel jocked DC style.

Or have you forgotten ALL the 100's of feminist think pieces and stories for Wonder Woman. WW was the poster child for the View crowd.

sJfiWLz.png

They love bringing in fans who don't give a fuck about comics...

I would never watch this movie a day in my life; but what else are they supposed to do? It's how they've built up a successful movie universe in the first place. It's the most sound business decision. There are nowhere near enough comic book fans in the world left to make these movies into moderate let alone massive hits. The majority of people who watch this shit are into the superhero movie fad not into comic books and it will always be that way.

LOL

Well brother Du for once you can say Marvel jocked DC style.

Or have you forgotten ALL the 100's of feminist think pieces and stories for Wonder Woman. WW was the poster child for the View crowd.

sJfiWLz.png
Wonder woman always been that though... Naturally

Marvel absolutely copied DC.. In fact most of their shit is copied.. Thanos, Deadpool.. a whole bunch of shit...

But you right. Wonder Woman absolutely spoke to women, that was her character design... She's a friggin Amazon... Like forreal .m

Marvel needed that. And since black widow too much of a how... They told y'all to care about this chick... And y'all niggaz going for it once again....

I would never watch this movie a day in my life; but what else are they supposed to do? It's how they've built up a successful movie universe in the first place. It's the most sound business decision. There are nowhere near enough comic book fans in the world left to make these movies into moderate let alone massive hits. The majority of people who watch this shit are into the superhero movie fad not into comic books and it will always be that way.
That's one of my main points.

That's why I feel dc will always be better, if they just stick to telling the better stories.

You can't make me care about the cree war

Marvel needed that. And since black widow too much of a how... They told y'all to care about this chick... And y'all niggaz going for it once again....

Lol. What?

We don't care cuz Marvel "told us to". We care cuz for the last 4 1/2 to 5 years Marvel has had 2 misses outta 14 (Ironman 3 and Thor 2). And both of those were back-to-back, they're on 12 game winning streak.

Even if Captain Marvel is absolute dog shit, that's still only 3 outta 15 w/ A4 and Spidy 2 coming in for clean up.

:cont:

I think Cap marvel looks kind of cool. I dont think it will be one of the better Marvel films by any means, but i think I'll still be seeing it in theaters. Looks like it'll be important into the set up of what happens after Thanos too.

The positive reactions to this trailer have had Du like this since last night:

Woc5F2s89MnLO.gif

Last edited:
i don't know what yall overacting to more.. the trailer, or my unimpressed demeanor...

I came for sosome more movie news instead I walked into the usual pointless marvel vs dc internet circle jerk. "Were gonna need a mop and couldya lay down some towels while you're at it. Its gonna get messy in here!"

srs question

how much time passes b/t her leaving earth and returning

its not like with Peter Quill when he gets taken as a young boy and grows up in outer space

I think Cap marvel looks kind of cool. I dont think it will be one of the better Marvel films by any means, but i think I'll still be seeing it in theaters. Looks like it'll be important into the set up of what happens after Thanos too.

This is exactly why i feel most people care about the Captain Marvel movie. Most people want to see how all the building for 10 plus years is going to play out and the Captain Marvel movie is a big piece to the final puzzle

Back