Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pj6z2jdOTX1wd9douo1_540.gif

tumblr_pj6z2jdOTX1wd9douo2_540.gif

tumblr_pj6z2jdOTX1wd9douo3_540.gif

With that silly ass cat scene at the end they must be trying to drive home the point that Nick Fury was a completely different person than the one we're used to and at the end of this movie is where he changes up.

Curious to see how Coulson, Ronan the Accuser and Korath play into the story

Bruh, I'd 100% prefer a movie that makes me feel like a kid again....

Than this lifetime network superhero shit

Bruh... When I was a kid Shazam wasn't no lighthearted silly shit. Neither the live action show or the cartoon back in the 70's was silly.

It would be cool, though, if they pay homage to the old Shazam tv show like they did with The Incredible Hulk by giving Jackson Bostwick or John Davey a bit part like they did with Lou Ferrigno.

I was much more skeptical prior to this trailer. Shit looks dope!

I felt exactly the same way. The teasers really didn’t have me intrigued but this whole trailer was really good.

I also hope this guys tweet below is factual. I hate when movies shoe horn love interest into movies where it doesn’t fit. If they keep this movie about her figuring out her past and how potentially strong she can be, that would be a good enough story and also break a lot of stereotypical plot points

Bruh, I'd 100% prefer a movie that makes me feel like a kid again....

Than this lifetime network superhero shit

So fitting.

Deadskins thought they had a chance at halftime, Du ACTUAL thought DC was gonna catch up w/ Marvel in 2019 (LMFAO). Then the CM trailer dropped and all hope was lost.

Du really gonna lose it when that A4 trailer drop.

if that is netflix material what the fuck you call this shit?

View attachment 91838

Cut it out fam lol
I watched the captain marvel with the trailer with my girl last night and she was really feeling it

So I was like "yeah DC think they gonna do something with shazam." First she said wasn't that a movie already with Shaquille O'neal? Lmao and she was like is this DC trying to be like marvel? And I was like yep... So i showed her the trailer and the kinda faces she was making were great lmao

She was like what is this trash?

I said DC is lucky shazam is not coming out before aquaman because DC might've canceled their entire shit lol

Watching the captain marvel trailer back to back with shazam is hilarious is my point

Last edited:
So basically just like they made black marvel movie for niggaz who blindly support anything black Twitter tells them to, now they making one for chicks...

This movie gonna get hella endorsements from shows like the view and shit like that....

They love bringing in fans who don't give a fuck about comics...

Captain Marvel the first comic book movie that target audience is white women ages 21-41

I'm glad that excites y'all tho...

I watched the captain marvel with the trailer with my girl
Stopped reading right here....

We know you ain't got no girl fam.... You ain't got to lie to kick it...

We know you the type of nigga who watch lifetime on the weekends.... You ain't gotta front for us... Captain Marvel is the hero you been waiting for

Back