Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pj4ys9MEfY1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

Check out the new poster for Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel,” and tune in to ESPN’s Monday Night Football to see the brand new trailer!

I hate that I can tell she has zero ass from that picture and that's not even ol girls face lmao.
Still marvel about to have another one. Looking forward to seeing du have a meltdown.

this movie is gonna be hot steaming wack juice...

no one believes in this chick....

the fake blind support is nauseous...

Why can’t people be a fan of both dc and marvel? I am, although dc’s movies been trash. I’m still hoping for a good one though

Why can’t people be a fan of both dc and marvel? I am, although dc’s movies been trash. I’m still hoping for a good one though

We just killin' time slim. I have all the DCEU films, cept for Suicide Squad. I'ma wait til it's in the $5 blu-ray bin at Best Buy or something. I ain't paying no more than 5 dollars for that shit.

Saw Suicide Squad on TBS the other night, that shit was terrible the 2nd watch as much as it was the 1st time

We just killin' time slim. I have all the DCEU films, cept for Suicide Squad. I'ma wait til it's in the $5 blu-ray bin at Best Buy or something. I ain't paying no more than 5 dollars for that shit.
Lol i bought the extended edition blu ray. Didnt make a HUGE improvement, but the extended scenes really helped flesh some things out. Tragic what happened with that film. Such huge potential. Hopefully WB trusts Gunn to not fuck with his script or film

Back