Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL

Well brother Du for once you can say Marvel jocked DC style.

Or have you forgotten ALL the 100's of feminist think pieces and stories for Wonder Woman. WW was the poster child for the View crowd.

sJfiWLz.png

Du:

giphy (4).gif

I'm not gonna sit through 90min of this hoe finding out who she truly is lol. Character seems uninspired and lame af man.

Shit it's like that Daredevil ep now where we had to sit through that Karen ep lol. Just give us A4 already lol.

I’m sure somebody else had already said this but I don’t remember seeing it but I also think this movie is going to be about how Nick Fury became the person he is in present day and how Shield was born as an organization

Even Charlie from emergency awesome pointed out a bit of that in his videos.

Would be funny if the post credits scene was you see the pager that fury hit up at the end of the avengers on the ground and the camera pans to captain marvel disintegrating lol

captain marvel and jessica jones are best friends in the comics

I’m sure somebody else had already said this but I don’t remember seeing it but I also think this movie is going to be about how Nick Fury became the person he is in present day and how Shield was born as an organization

Even Charlie from emergency awesome pointed out a bit of that in his videos.

I doubt it will discuss how SHIELD came to be. If I'm not mistaken that's what that Peggy Carter series was about. By the time Fury came along SHIELD was already well established.

Skrulls 1st appearance

Fantastic-Four-Skrulls-from-Outer-Space.jpg

The Kree-Skrull War began because the Skrull decided to pit the two races of Hala against each other: the Kree and the Cotati. At this point, the Kree and Cotati were still more primitive cultures. The Skrull began to favor the Cotati, which the Kree didn’t like, so the Kree attacked the Skrull and stole their technology, causing a galactic war.

I think it's kinda Savage that both Captain Marvels are dropping next year...

May the best one win

I still say we shoulda got Mar-Vell or Monica.

Monica "Photon" Rambeau is seen as a pilot in the trailer. Hopefully this means she'll be introduced in phase 4. I'd rather have her introduced as Photon than Captain Marvel anyway.

I just hope rogue gets at least a mention

Back