"Nice trailer bitch.... Be a shame if someone........ Stole it"

dd2.gif

Just like no one cares about the bp/ storm wedding...

This why the next phase gonna die
I'll bite

the bp/storm wedding is more interesting, however, b/c of previously released films, you would basically have to recast ALL the sony xmen stories and forget the most latest version of storm in order for this to actually work

and im thinking long term here, so i think ANOTHER reboot or rather a soft reboot of the xmen characters will happen so that they fold into the MCU in a seamless transition so that you eventually get the BP/Storm story angle. BUT, it has to make sense in the context of the overall story they are trying to tell in this universe

"Nice trailer bitch.... Be a shame if someone........ Stole it"

dd2.gif
damn, i remember this episode...never realized this was Captain Marvel

dope

That's the thing.

There are significant stories they can tell with the xmen & ff going...

Shit they just recasted spiderman.....y not recast the others??

Carol Danvers best friend is Jessica Jones, and her worst enemy is Rogue.

She had connections to some pretty heavy and major marvel characters they're either going to have to recast to as substance to her character.... Or let her fall on her face after this kree shit is over...

Either way knowing what they can do and what they won't do is still troubling

I dont think some characters translate well to screen which was why the TV route for some of them was a great idea

Nah, that's her moms in Captain Marvel; Maria Rambeau.

opw-09639_r.jpg

We discussed her being in the movie a few pages back.

Totally misread that. That would leave Monica w/ either the Pulsar or Spectrum identities if/when she is introduced.

So basically just like they made black marvel movie for niggaz who blindly support anything black Twitter tells them to, now they making one for chicks...

This movie gonna get hella endorsements from shows like the view and shit like that....

They love bringing in fans who don't give a fuck about comics...

Captain Marvel the first comic book movie that target audience is white women ages 21-41

I'm glad that excites y'all tho...

Which is why I said from the jump this was a crap character to use.

She's gonna fall on her face.

So which is it?

Totally misread that. That would leave Monica w/ either the Pulsar or Spectrum identities if/when she is introduced.

Photon being her mother's callsign would lean more towards her taking that as her name instead of the other two.

Photon being her mother's callsign would lean more towards her taking that as her name instead of the other two.

That was my first thought but that seems a little cheesy.

So all of these white women are going to blindly support the movie because of twitter and the view and the movie will somehow still fail? Amazing.

So all of these white women are going to blindly support the movie because of twitter and the view and the movie will somehow still fail? Amazing.
the movie will get a lot of blind up front support from women who have no idea what the fuck they are watching, but the character will fall flat in the long run because it's a crap character.......

i don't know what's so difficult to understand

Last edited:
the movie will get a lot of blind up front support from women who have no idea what the fuck the are watching, but the character will fall flat in the long run because it's a crap character.......

i don't know what's so difficult to understand

It's difficult to understand because I don't speak BS. I have a tough time understanding it every time I encounter it.