Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didnt care for a lot of the humor either. I was pissed that hulk ain't barely fight at all, I needed that rematch with thanos.

Scarlet witch been a fucking bad ass these last 2 films though, seeing her go toe to toe with thanos was dope.

So with these Disney+ shows that are being worked on. I think winter soldier/falcon will be the 2 of them carrying on caps legacy.

Loki will be based on the Loki from 2012 who used the tesseract to bail out of New York

Vision and scarlet witch will probably be about the beginning of their relationship. They always hinted at it then in infinity war they just were full blown in a relationship. I'm thinking it will be a prequel series because with Tony gone now I dont see how they will remake vision also with the mind stone gone. Unless somewhere like wakanda or Tony's lab or maybe Bruce has some sort of "vision backup" file stored somewhere.

Hawkeye will probably be Clint teaching his daughter who eventually takes over as Hawkeye. He called her Hawkeye in endgame.

I didnt care for a lot of the humor either. I was pissed that hulk ain't barely fight at all, I needed that rematch with thanos.

Scarlet witch been a fucking bad ass these last 2 films though, seeing her go toe to toe with thanos was dope.

So with these Disney+ shows that are being worked on. I think winter soldier/falcon will be the 2 of them carrying on caps legacy.

Loki will be based on the Loki from 2012 who used the tesseract to bail out of New York

Vision and scarlet witch will probably be about the beginning of their relationship. They always hinted at it then in infinity war they just were full blown in a relationship. I'm thinking it will be a prequel series because with Tony gone now I dont see how they will remake vision also with the mind stone gone. Unless somewhere like wakanda or Tony's lab or maybe Bruce has some sort of "vision backup" file stored somewhere.

Hawkeye will probably be Clint teaching his daughter who eventually takes over as Hawkeye. He called her Hawkeye in endgame.

I said this same shit after seeing both movies.

they chumped the hell outta Hulk both times

And yo shit was Eddie Murphy. FOH nigga. Just stop dickriding and hating on niggas opinions that doesn't match yours. Y'all niggas the worst.

I didn’t make any attempts at jokes, faggot.

And find a post where I hated on another niggas opinion

Only thing I ever did with you was answer your dumbass questions

my big problem with DC is superman he is just too strong I never think he's in danger
Hes overpowered as hell but you can still fuck him up if you got that kryptonite/magic, thing is in the dc uninverse theres not many that can can go 1on1 wit him, shazam could, darkseid could, green latern corps, wonder woman, doomsday, come to mind

I said this same shit after seeing both movies.

they chumped the hell outta Hulk both times
I don't understand why y'all mad at this
Hulk cant fuck with thanos
giphy.gif

Back