Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't understand why y'all mad at this
Hulk cant fuck with thanos
giphy.gif

So

I still wanted to see em go. They gave us that one lil fight on the ship in Infinity War and aint even bother to run it back.

Thanos was fuckin all them niggas up but they kept coming at him but you mean to tell me out of everybody in the squad that he the one that aint want no more smoke?

Using the infinity stones crippled Hulk/Banner’s right arm.

He couldn’t have gave Thanos the smoke even if he wanted to.

And Banner himself doesn’t have hands. The Hulk side of him was able to do what he did with pure rage. Professor Hulk was just big green Banner

I was disappointed Hulk didn't get his rematch but I get it.

Look how easily they took out Thanos in the beginning.. Why he aint slap them up like he did at the end? Cuz he had used the stones and it almost killed him.

Hulk had just did his snap and that fucked him up too. He wouldn't have been in any shape to go against Thanos at that point

I was listening to a review and the dude asked if it was reversed, and the ppl that got snapped away was the ones that stayed, panther, spiderman, doc strange etc, would the result still be the same? Would they still pull it off??

I was listening to a review and the dude asked if it was reversed, and the ppl that got snapped away was the ones that stayed, panther, spiderman, doc strange etc, would the result still be the same? Would they still pull it off??

1 in 14,000,605....

Using the infinity stones crippled Hulk/Banner’s right arm.

He couldn’t have gave Thanos the smoke even if he wanted to.

And Banner himself doesn’t have hands. The Hulk side of him was able to do what he did with pure rage. Professor Hulk was just big green Banner

this is basically what my homeboy said

that Hulk wasn't the same anymore

I've been wondering about two things:

1. How did Thanos's ship travel through time?

2. Where the hell did Valkyrie get a pegasus?

I've been wondering about two things:

1. How did Thanos's ship travel through time?

2. Where the hell did Valkyrie get a pegasus?

1- Evil/Past Nebula traded places with the future Nebula and came to the future. Opened up the portal to let Thanos ship through while everyone else was focussed on the Hulk trying to undo the snap

2- No fuckin clue lol

1- Evil/Past Nebula traded places with the future Nebula and came to the future. Opened up the portal to let Thanos ship through while everyone else was focussed on the Hulk trying to undo the snap

2- No fuckin clue lol

I know everything you said but they needed Pym particles to get small enough to use the portal.

Back