Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m glad I’m not a “comic book” nigga cuz y’all will fuck up some movies lol...I just like a good ass movie...and this was a good ass movie/event...I don’t know any back stories so I can’t pick holes in tha plot or get up in arms about who should be doing what wit who and what powers

So wit’ that said....can one’a you niggaz explain what happened to Vision?? Was he dead dead cuz he got tha stone removed from his head?? Was his characters story “done”??

I never mentioned anything DC related in this thread yo. Only spoke on Endgame, and if your opinion of it ain't giving it the praise these groupies are, the wolves come out. Or if you speak on CM, niggas turn females.
Then what I'm saying dont apply to u then, simple

This chick beside me said "no Cyclops?".

tenor.gif

I almost walked out of the theater during the battle scene. Go watch VR Troopers

I’m glad I’m not a “comic book” nigga cuz y’all will fuck up some movies lol...I just like a good ass movie...and this was a good ass movie/event...I don’t know any back stories so I can’t pick holes in tha plot or get up in arms about who should be doing what wit who and what powers

So wit’ that said....can one’a you niggaz explain what happened to Vision?? Was he dead dead cuz he got tha stone removed from his head?? Was his characters story “done”??

I guess if you didn't die bcuz of the stones/snap, then you wouldn't be brought back either. Since your death had nothing to w/ the stones pre se.

That’s actually a pic of my tv

If this a straight up cam rip, then damn they done came a long way from that shaky grainy footage shit

These dudes must’ve had a tripod. Even the sound is clear
Yea i kno but i looked at the copy online outta curiousity and yea, its a cam and they def had a tripod lol shits actually one of the best cams ive seen in a long time

It was good. There is alot of scenes in the first 2 hours that I coulda lived without. Too much trying to be funny, takes away the replay value to me.

That being said, when Banner snapped his fingers from that moment on had me on edge.

I ain't playing victim..

I know I started this... But y'all made the decision to engage with me... Now y'all gotta deal with me

But I'm going to see this in 20 mins

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo2_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo3_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo4_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo5_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo6_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo9_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo8_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo10_540.gif

I got a chill just looking at that shit.

Back