Welcome To aBlackWeb

Avoid people.

Had to block a nigga I know and leave the crew chat. Mans play too much. This stupid nigga couldn't wait 2 days and watched the cam. Then he wants to talk about it while trying not to spoil anything and giving fake spoilers like it's funny and shit, like how about you stfu. I didn't wait 10+ years for you to shit on my experience cause you went and shat on your own. Nah nigga. Stfu. Almost there tho.
I swear imma flip the table if this nigga tries to say some slick shit while we at sushi Sunday beforehand.

200.gif

I gotta use this gif just off the Avengers assemble moment!!!

When pepper came thru w that suit on too!!!!

Man fuck this..I'm about to get tickets for today's showing, I gotta see it again!

I gotta use this gif just off the Avengers assemble moment!!!

When pepper came thru w that suit on too!!!!

Man fuck this..I'm about to get tickets for today's showing, I gotta see it again!

Bootleg on the android box already. Pretty decent copy.

C5B6C820-5E77-4128-8415-5B97E56183C3.jpeg

Already watched it on imax 3d, so fuck it. Ima try to fit it in before GoT today

Again niggaz do the exact same thing in every DC thread

Shazam is page after page of niggaz laughing at how it did in the box office
I'm sorry that happened to u blood
Even tho your cinematic universe is laughable I ain't know y'all was getting victimized like that since I don't be up in them threads

Shit is fucked up yo

nothing much i can add that hasn’t been said already

this film was fucking great

probably the most impressive feat imo regarding infinity war and end game is that the russo’s were able to bring all of these heroes and stories together without it, for the most part, feeling cluttered, overwhelming, or ruining the film’s pacing. how they intertwined this storyline with past storylines, and all the intricacies from the past 20+ films. regardless how you felt about certain films, they all served a purpose. it all culminated here

the planning, the storytelling, the attention to detail

how can you not respect this shit?

What a bunch of y'all doing isnt criticizing shit
Y'all basically gearing the conversation towards dc
Niggaz in here talking bout thor wanna be momoa for pages...really?

Y'all need friends irl

I never mentioned anything DC related in this thread yo. Only spoke on Endgame, and if your opinion of it ain't giving it the praise these groupies are, the wolves come out. Or if you speak on CM, niggas turn females.

Back