Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Revolver Ocelot wakes up with Kevin Feige in his mouth. SMH.

BlondYoungAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

That shit Thanos said about him being inevitable felt true in the movie. No matter what the heroes hit him with the nigga still kept coming. His hand to hand was immaculate.

Cap picked up Mjolnir and gave him that work for a little bit... Thanos still ended up beating that ass.

Captain Marvel ate his headbutt like it was nothing... still somehow grabbed a stone and got her up off of him

After everybody got un-dusted this nigga STILL got the gauntlet until Tony sacrificed himself for the save.

IW and EG both put on full display just how beastly dude was.

I mean, they were building up for Darkseid. Would have they done it and dragged it till Justice League 3? They botched JL horribly

The universe is strange right now Ben Affleck isn't batman anymore soo they have to reboot justice League?

Deadshot is now Idris Elba

I hated aquaman skipped Shazam

A great solo batman film could change everything

The universe is strange right now Ben Affleck isn't batman anymore soo they have to reboot justice League?

Deadshot is now Idris Elba

I hated aquaman skipped Shazam

A great solo batman film could change everything

Damn... remember when The Dark Knight was the greatest comic book movie ever?

7D6B7AAD-4318-455A-B7BB-7F6D3C6EEC20.png

Man of Steel was hard too. No homo.

They could’ve really had something

Why do u sensitive dc fruitcups come in here?
Nothing but marvel excellence in here, you know y'all feelings gon get hurt...just go man, damn.

Why niggas can't be fans of both. Give constructive criticism without Marvel fanatics raging. Nobody said EG was wack, yet y'all niggas on some homo fanboy shit. It's weird.

Back