Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's a Namor Easter egg,
Wouldn't be the 1st one....from Iron Man 2

Atlantis-MCU-Map.jpg

Who does everyone want to be the next main villain?

I hope it's doom
I'm still not sure how I feel about fat Thor being throughout the entire movie. First of all I don't understand how he's lived 1500 years in great shape (while drinking alcohol I should add) but then gets fat and sloppy in 5 years?

Once a nigga start playing video games and having a drinking problem.

You become my Avi

Yo... I already mentioned telling off the manager of the theater I was at...

I just realized these two chicks were slowly trying to get down the aisle and crossed in front of me during the rat scene...

Until now, I had no idea how AntMan came back and why y'all were talking about a rat smh...

Yo... I already mentioned telling off the manager of the theater I was at...

I just realized these two chicks were slowly trying to get down the aisle and crossed in front of me during the rat scene...

Until now, I had no idea how AntMan came back and why y'all were talking about a rat smh...
I wasn't thinking about the rat so I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking, what the hell did Rocket do that was so great they giving him all the credit?

I wasn't thinking about the rat so I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking, what the hell did Rocket do that was so great they giving him all the credit?

Me too... I was like "Rocket is the rabbit not the rat... and what's was so important about him slapping the shit outta Thor?"

This has me thinking about the coincidences in the plotting as a whole...

Like how Mantis was introduced in Guardians 2 right before she hadta straddle Thanos in Infinity War...

And how they introduced Captain Marvel right before she hadta... straddle Thanos and bring Tony back to Earth...

These were these characters' only purpose...

This has me thinking about the coincidences in the plotting as a whole...

Like how Mantis was introduced in Guardians 2 right before she hadta straddle Thanos in Infinity War...

And how they introduced Captain Marvel right before she hadta... straddle Thanos and bring Tony back to Earth...

These were these characters' only purpose...

7FD8ACD8-DB08-4219-B7F5-E8C001CDA69F.gif
1 in 14 million chance. All the random shit that had to happen to save the universe

Actually we know a few of Spiderman's classmates. Ned, MJ, that kid that was always fucking with him, and I think a couple others were in the "Far From Home" trailer.

Maybe the whole school got snapped, or maybe just the recognizable characters did idk. Either way it's going to be interesting to see how they spin this.

It was dope seeing all the women in one scene, when i saw it I was like that's what's up.

I guess with Capt marvel how bad ass she was in her movie I was expecting her to wreck shit and when she didn't I was like meh. But when thanos hit her in the face and she didn't budge me and some random dude said ohhh shit then he had to use the power stone to get some distance I was like ok she aight

Back