Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got back from seeing this... shit was awesome hell of a way to wrap it up.

1.i shed some tears when everybody came back. And when stark goes to the upper room
2. How was thanos able to use thor hammer? I remember when cap picked it up in one of those avengers movies.
3. Im going back to watch it again
4. I was expecting more out of Capt marvel, she got busy with him though.

Only on page 4 about to read thru this y'all may have answered some of my questions and cleared up some stuff

5. Im going to really miss Stan Lee cameos. RIP they did him justice 10 fold on these movie

But I get the hate Captain marvel.

She like brand new, and tryna run shit like she been the boss....

No one likes someone who comes in that cocky. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, y'all projecting with that.

It has everything with her being Brand New and acting like thanos ain't shit

Speaking of the Stan Lee cameo, I thought it was alright. It made me chuckle but I wish it would've been better considering it's his last one. I don't think people will really remember it a few months down the road.

Speaking of the Stan Lee cameo, I thought it was alright. It made me chuckle but I wish it would've been better considering it's his last one. I don't think people will really remember it a few months down the road.
I thought he would be back in his role like GOTG Vol. 2...cause he knows the Watchers

Back