Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got back from the theater....

0acf33e00aabe0eeb7323f33f831b85f.gif

...When BP, Okoye, & Shuri came out that portal 1st...

giphy.gif

...To my niggas Tony & Nat...

full

When I saw the female heroes scene, I knew motherfuckers were gonna complain here lol

Why are people talking so much about a character who was barely in the movie? Lmao.

Thanos gave Captain Marvel hands just like he gave everyone else. She showed up to assist at the right time and didn't over shadow any of the other characters in my opinion.

I can kinda understand why some people thought it was cheesy when all the ladies represented in the final battle but I find it strange that nobody vocally had the same issue in Infinity War when Okoye, Black Widow, and Scarlet Witch was fighting Proxima Midnight. I thought it was a cool nod to all the female characters they have introduced to the MCU and I'm sure a ton of little girls were thrilled to see heroes that look similar to them putting in work.

When I went to see it the 2nd time (first time I ain’t wasn’t no “daddy I gotta pee distractions) with my wife and two girls, that scene came up and I didn’t look over at my wife and kids and say “Oh look y’all got a moment!”

The girls clapped. I thought it was cool. The scene came and went. We didn’t even talk about it afterwards they were talking about the parts they liked.

Literally no one gives a shit except for the dudes that complain. That’s the most annoying part.

How these GROWN MEN have these male egos that are so fragile, that they can’t take a 4 second scene of women teaming up without huffing and sighing is ridiculous.

I'll ask in here as well as the other over the 10 year span of them telling this story how kuch money total y'all think they made?

She was NEVER alluded to once in this whole saga up until IW

Her movie gets wedged in between the culmination of a decade worth of movies that had nothing to do with her. Genius, I'll give them that

Shes never been a character ppl cared about yet she has had several reissues over the last few years

The black woman who really did become the second captain marvel and eventually lead the avengers gets reduced to a child who looks up to Ms Marvel

And yeah, she badically shows up on the scene and overshadows the rest of the women who been with the shits from jump. That "problem with women" is a cop out dude use to support this fuckery of white woman worship. Funny how niggaz dont show up for black women as hard.

Im done talking about it in this thread tho.

This has to be the stupidest fuckn reason to dislike a character.

Back