Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do u sensitive dc fruitcups come in here?
Nothing but marvel excellence in here, you know y'all feelings gon get hurt...just go man, damn.
Again niggaz do the exact same thing in every DC thread

Shazam is page after page of niggaz laughing at how it did in the box office

But I will say a hugehuuuuuuu gripe from the jump is we never saw Odin in action

You brought all that negative attention to Shazam by trying to use that movie to shit on CM. Don't play the victim now that you were horribly wrong and people let you know about it.......continuously.

But I will say a hugehuuuuuuu gripe from the jump is we never saw Odin in action

Are you pretending to have seen a movie again?

to the anon poster

I know who you are, knock it off lol

this your last warning

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo2_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo3_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo4_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo5_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo6_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo9_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo8_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo10_540.gif

That shit Thanos said about him being inevitable felt true in the movie. No matter what the heroes hit him with the nigga still kept coming. His hand to hand was immaculate.

Cap picked up Mjolnir and gave him that work for a little bit... Thanos still ended up beating that ass.

Captain Marvel ate his headbutt like it was nothing... still somehow grabbed a stone and got her up off of him

After everybody got un-dusted this nigga STILL got the gauntlet until Tony sacrificed himself for the save.

IW and EG both put on full display just how beastly dude was.

You ain't never lied, Thanos was no fucking joke! He was kicking Thor, Cap, and Ironman 's ass by himself without the stones and was talking shit like Apocalypse from the X-Men cartoon while doing it the whole time. Lmao. Great character

Off some shit YOU brought up to begin with.

You always conveniently leave shit out, then try and play victim like you don't be doing shit at all.

I rubbed CM Box Office #'s in your face, cuz YOU were the one saying it was gonna flop

I did the same w/ Shazam cuz YOU were the one ( and MJ Dumb) saying that it was gonna do better than CM.

As you been told before, cut this out.

I like DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse and any good comic company. If the story and animation is good I will give it a try.

I feel DC just tried to rush with their Cinematic Universe and that's what kind of screwed things up. I loved Shazam and Aquaman was solid so hopefully they have figured things out and will keep pumping out solid stuff.

I will admit I'm more a Marvel and Image comic fan because as a kid Marvel's animated X-Men and Spider-man man really spoke to me. DC's most famous characters ie Batman ( who I love) and Superman ( never a big fan) are kind of hard to relate to. Where as Spider-Man and especially the X-Men I could relate to. Their characters were grounded in more reality and dealt with being different and over coming bigotry. Stuff I'm sure 90% of the folks on here can relate to also.

Now days though Marvel's comics aren't as good and maybe its because they are trying a bit too hard to do what some of the older comics did do. While DC is pumping out good and interesting stuff via comics and animation. In my opinion Image has been really good as of late though.

Copied and pasted

Thanos and Tony started their stories almost similarly as men with misguided ambition and a drive to make a difference, with little to no love in their lives as they sat on a gilded but hollow throne
But Thanos sacrificed his daughter in his pursuit to create a new future, and died alone, surrounded by those that hated him
and Tony sacrificed himself to protect the future for his daughter, and died with his friends and family, surrounded by those that love him most.
In the end, only one of those men achieved their goals and saved the universe.

I see some folks caught what Okoye said about the seismic activity in the ocean close to Wakanda.

I stated in another thread that a great way to introduce Namor was in Black Panther 2. The theory I had was for Namor to hold T'Challa responsible for all the damage Atlantis endured during Infinity War because he gave refuge to the Avengers while Thanos was trying to get the stone out of Vision's head.

Just imagine how much debris fell into the ocean after that battle. Not to mention the damage that could've been caused to the land

I know it's a reach but one can dream

Avengers: Endgame is making history this weekend with a record-setting global opening. The film is estimated to take in $1.209 billion worldwide in its debut, becoming the first film ever to have a $1 billion opening weekend. The film reaches that billion-dollar mark in five days, more than twice as fast as predecessor Avengers: Infinity War, which set a new record at 11 days one year ago.

“Kevin Feige and the Marvel Studios team have continued to challenge notions of what is possible at the movie theatre both in terms of storytelling and at the box office,” said Alan Horn, chairman of Walt Disney Studios, in a press release. “Though Endgame is far from an end for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, these first 22 films constitute a sprawling achievement, and this weekend’s monumental success is a testament to the world they’ve envisioned, the talent involved, and their collective passion, matched by the irrepressible enthusiasm of fans around the world.”

From the very beginning with Iron Man, all we’ve wanted to do was tell stories that brought these characters to life onscreen the way we’ve experienced them as fans of the comics,” said Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios. “That we’ve had so many other successes in this journey leading to this unbelievable result with Avengers: Endgame has been almost entirely due to the fans around the world who have supported us through it all. Our directors, Anthony and Joe Russo, and our writers, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, really brought this story home, and I am also incredibly thankful for our cast and filmmakers from across the MCU and all who’ve worked so hard to make these films the best they can be, including the amazing teams at Marvel Studios and Disney. And of course, without Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, none of this would have been possible.”

Avengers: Endgame directors Anthony and Joe Russo added, “We poured our heart and soul into Avengers: Endgame, hoping to tell a story that would inspire audiences around the world. Our family of cast and crew felt honored to be entrusted with bringing the Infinity Saga to a close. To Kevin Feige, everyone at Disney and Marvel, and the incredible, global community of fans – thank you.”

What do you think of Avengers: Endgame's record-setting opening weekend? Let us know in the comments.

Avengers: Endgame is now playing in theaters. Captain Marvel is also still playing in theaters. Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movies include Spider-Man: Far From Home on July 5th.

Back