Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Fam, what ar we talking about here? We can never actually know for sure. But DWade looks HAPPY. If that's the case...did he lose?

I never understood this type of shit. I'm quite sure DWade has his pick of the litter. If he wanted Gabby...and he got Gabby...that's the end. He won Game over.

This shit is dumb.
can we have heated dumb discussions?

can we kill time?

can we take stances we dont believe in just to argue?

why you making quarantine more difficult?

It's stupid (not to say you're stupid) because you dont really care that ya girl was a slut, you care that she didn't carry herself as a slut lol

Its more about ya ego and pride than how many dicks she took down. As long as she remains a closeted hoe, you can pretend as if she wasn't on a world tour

You know what, tho, I'm a correct myself. It isn't stupid, its childish.

Its the "you can cheat on me just dont embarrass me in public" mentality that men call women stupid for all the time

It's stupid (not to say you're stupid) because you dont really care that ya girl was a slut, you care that she didn't carry herself as a slut lol

Its more about ya ego and pride than how many dicks she took down. As long as she remains a closeted hoe, you can pretend as if she wasn't on a world tour

lol I don't really think you're understanding my point. You asked me what the magic number was. I told you there is no magic number that makes a chick a slut. You could say 100, but if a chick fucked 100 dudes over a 25 year period, that's different than a chick fucking 100 dudes over 5 years. There is a difference between a chick that doesn't want to be tied down and over time builds up a list, but at least takes the time to get to know the dudes she fucks vs a chick who is fucking anything that catches her eye.

I'm not sure why you think it's childish to prefer the former over the latter.

And thats cool...but what do you know about Gabrielle Union to make that determination?
im more mad at the advice and the shit she tries to influence.

her hoes ways can be that....just dont try to repackage it...

i find it weird a husband would say that about his wife......shit sounds weird to me.

lol I don't really think you're understanding my point. You asked me what the magic number was. I told you there is no magic number that makes a chick a slut. You could say 100, but if a chick fucked 100 dudes over a 25 year period, that's different than a chick fucking 100 dudes over 5 years. There is a difference between a chick that doesn't want to be tied down and over time builds up a list, but at least takes the time to get to know the dudes she fucks vs a chick who is fucking anything that catches her eye.

I'm not sure why you think it's childish to prefer the former over the latter.
So.....the facts she didn't get to know these dudes past knowing she physically wanted to fuck em is the problem. Gotcha......

Idc man lol. Most of yall looking funny in the light but it's as expected

One thing I think we can all agree on is the Wade's dgaf about our opinion nor how we would do things if we were in there shoes

So.....the facts she didn't get to know these dudes past knowing she physically wanted to fuck em is the problem. Gotcha......

One thing I think we can all agree on is the Wade's dgaf about our opinion nor how we would do things if we were in there shoes

Lol You act like being out here fucking recklessly doesn't have consequences.

STDs are rampant
Unwanted pregnancies that either require having a bunch of kids by different people or abortions like crazy, both of which mean baggage.
Then there is the matter of trust. How do you trust a person to be faithful when their whole mindset was fucking without restriction or connection.

You keep making your little slick comments, but you have yet to actually give a reason for why preferring a partner that has been more discriminating and careful about who they've fucked is a bad thing.

On the note of the Wade's, I don't care. If they are happy good for them. My problem with her is that advice she gave. Every chick is not going to find some weirdo simp like Wade. My friends are out there dating now and they'll tell you that there are a lot of miserable middle age women that got ran through when they are young and don't understand why they can't find a dude to treat them like a queen now.

why must it been seen as a closet hoe vs a woman who likes sex but dont have to carry herself like she will fuck anyone?

most woman dont tell people how many people they slept with so why the need to say closeted hoe?

man fuck all this.......

lets call it what it is...

Wade is a broken man.
his ex tried to take him thru the ringer and his son wears his wifes clothes

Pray for that man

I think he saying it’s kind of arbitrary if it ain’t based on number but how they carry it. If she fucked a 1000 niggas and never said a word is she less a ho than the one who fucked 50 niggas?

You have it backwards. Numbers are arbitrary. My problem is with the recklessness and with the value a person applies to themselves. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never wanted a chick that any dude could get under the right circumstances. I don't expect every female to be a nun, but I do expect any chick I deal with to at least value her body and put some consideration into who she gives it to. I'm not really sure why that's such a bad concept to that dude.

This is really a deeper discussion, but fuck it, cuz it's far more interesting when it's general and not attached to DWade and Gabby:

When we gonna have a real conversation about the importance of how we (men and women both) might have moved in our youth vs. How we moving as adults?

And how we move when we're single vs. howe we move when we're in a relationship?

Back