Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Exactly this bruh. I used to love Gabrielle Union but this is a good lesson to all the young, unseasoned brothers out there - just because a bitch looks good does not mean she is worth a shit. Character counts more than anything. Sounds like some cliche shit but it's true. In the immortal words of Bel Biv Devoe "never trust a big butt and a smile that girl is POISON"
sadly she dont even have a big butt.

she got a becky bubble

Lol every woman with this "don't let them tell you what to do with your body" it's such a basic and self indulgent form of feminism.
i personally never understood how its empowering to give your body to anyone....when anyone will take it.

so the room wants to fuck you and you let them all fuck you except the few fat guys and thats empowering?

i personally never understood how its empowering to give your body to anyone....when anyone will take it.

so the room wants to fuck you and you let them all fuck you except the few fat guys and thats empowering?

I forget who said it but the bold shows how men view sex which is why the question you're asking is hard to get for some. Men tend to view sex as being "given" to them as opposed to 2 people giving their bodies to each other which is what it actually is...so what power do you find in giving your body to a woman? There's your answer right there.

who chi?

who

images

fyi...

this aint about guys wanting a virgin...

but we damn sure dont want some around the block three times chick either.

How many hoes you think D Wade ran thru in college and in his pro career.

Shit when him and Gabriel broke up, he was runnin up in chicks raw, knocking them up.

It's also funny all the "Man she still out in the streets" "I know she fucking around" comments when this nigga D. Wade got another woman pregnant while with Gabrielle Union and part of the reason they moved to LA post retirement is so he could finally be closer to his other son...but he needs to be worrying about her

I forget who said it but the bold shows how men view sex which is why the question you're asking is hard to get for some. Men tend to view sex as being "given" to them as opposed to 2 people giving their bodies to each other which is what it actually is...so what power do you find in giving your body to a woman? There's your answer right there.
but this is more about men are the ones who most likely must chase the women and convince the woman they are worthy to give their bodies to.
thats what dating , courting, vetting and even saying the right things to get a womans attention to get all this started.

the only other side is if the woman is attracted to you and that helps out a guys case but he still must put in work.

me personally i dont want a woman any man can have. maybe im vain or conceited but i need to feel i conquered something retard rich cant just smash.
i need to know that a woman gave her body only to special people and i happen to be with one of them.

now if a dude won the genetic lottery....its not empowering he can smash any chick when chicks are lining up to give him the drawls.

same with gabby. its not like shes ugly.....all she has to do ispeek her head out any door and say she trynna fuck......most dudes in the hallway would be ready.
she cant look at it like......i have the power to summon so many men. but most dudes will fuck anything already.

and hope you feel better or getting there.

It's also funny all the "Man she still out in the streets" "I know she fucking around" comments when this nigga D. Wade got another woman pregnant while with Gabrielle Union and part of the reason they moved to LA post retirement is so he could finally be closer to his other son...but he needs to be worrying about her
maybe thats why......her being property of the streets and being so easy with saying it.....maybe he needed to know he still a man who can get a chick who wasnt in the streets.

makes sense to me.

images

Shit when him and Gabriel broke up, he was runnin up in chicks raw, knocking them up.
oh ...i see how this about to go......

let me finish dinner.......i'll be right back.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
i have a problem with him knowing shes an ex thot.
like homie....wheres your self-worth?

and the fact she trying to joke and fuck up what steph and pieface got....thats some hater shit.
she straight tried to reinforce what pie-face said a while back.

i dont like her or her message she sends to others......from convincing ll them grown ass men to get on a banana boat to promoting a lil boy to be..a chick.

levels of toxic goes high

Let’s not be hypocrites a nba player can run through 50 women a month but he supposed to really find a wholesome good girl. You are what you attract. And she was trotting in late 90s they got married like what 2014. That’s like holding it against your wife for not being a virgin

Let’s not be hypocrites a nba player can run through 50 women a month but he supposed to really find a wholesome good girl. You are what you attract. And she was trotting in late 90s they got married like what 2014. That’s like holding it against your wife for not being a virgin
damn shame i already knew your stance.

I feel bad for his ex-wife. She didn't gracefully bow out and lost custody of her kids only to watch a disturbed female step in and let one of them do this whole weird chop-your-dick off phase.

I know that replaced shit hurts, but this should be a lesson to all women with kids with a man to keep that crazy in the bag for the bigger picture. Mans out here looking a whole dumbass. Hoes don't retire until they ain't pulling anymore, and even then they shooting shots until the grave. Love or hate her, G. Union can still pull. You have to be a whole dumbass not to think she ain't still in the game when he ain't around.

Find em, fuck em, and flee. It's nice to believe in fairy tales, but you have way more to lose if a mf telling you he or she is a way by "waiting to see" than you do if you just say, "Thanks for letting me know. I don't get down. Bye."

Didn’t wade have a whole side baby

images

Exactly! Niggas don’t like this because women do it too but they don’t get Scarlet letter for it. But you tell niggas not to fuck every bitch and they gonna explain why they have too. Niggas find out girl used to be out like them and it’s thot rocket etc. Seems like a double standard that causes too many issues

Back