Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

It’s not you just got this thing where men are excused for running through women but want to bring up thot activities from 20 years ago. Why you think women don’t take it serious lol we talk about hoes and still with fuck with em. If we keeping the same energy
we are two different sexes....you wanting everyone to be the same is bullshit.

chicks want equality when its beneficial. and time and time again we have proven that.

anyway........you the same person who gives me shit when i say a aint shit nigga shouldnt have access to woman

also,

i dont have a problem with her movements......i call the empowerment shit fake and corny. a hoe is a hoe. aint no empowering.
i have a problem with dude willing admitting his wife was a thot. and then her trying to push that shit on someone elses wife.

kinda shit is that?

but you ok with that because he slept around?

that broad is toxic as fukk

chicks want equality when its beneficial. and time and time again we have proven that.

anyway........you the same person who gives me shit when i say a aint shit nigga shouldnt have access to woman

also,

i dont have a problem with her movements......i call the empowerment shit fake and corny. a hoe is a hoe. aint no empowering.
i have a problem with dude willing admitting his wife was a thot. and then her trying to push that shit on someone elses wife.

kinda shit is that?

Word

Some things women can do that men can't do and vice versa.

No matter how stupid it sounds, its a double standard. Relationships and sex work in the woman's favor and its not hard at all or an achievement for them to get laid.

All the dating apps are for men and how to get pussy.

All that height shaming, weight shaming, colorism shit don't exist for men.

Its even frowed upon for a man to get half the woman's money, but praised the other way around.

no double standard is in our favor.

This is a double standard L they gonna have to take.

also,

kinda shit is that?

After your first sentence I knew you was on some bullshit. Women ain’t your kids there is do what I say not as I do type of thing. Plus they married 2014 so she had probably been stopped. If you found out your wife was out here when she was in college you gonna go get a divorce?

Niggas condoning this while shackled up with they own broke neighborhood hoe

This Is America

To be fair, the way she talks, she went on a worldwide tour fucking anything that moved. Broke neighborhood hoes can't slut it up on that level, so that chick is probably more used up than any chick that any of us knows.

I ain't saying that women shouldn't be able to have their fun, but damn, if a dude has a choice, why choose the chick that was happily giving it up to everybody. And it's pretty disgusting that she's out there telling younger women to do that shit. Again, you can tell a girl to have her fun without telling to be a full-on slut.

also,

kinda shit is that?

He had a whole outside kid. Papa was a rolling stone was some real shit and now look fatherless niggas and wayward bitches. But you consigning him but not her. Shit is stupid and why it is like it is

But I don’t really care man these are rich people they can careless what we doing

when do i ever want anyone to be the same, hoe?
This very thread.....

To be fair, the way she talks, she went on a worldwide tour fucking anything that moved. Broke neighborhood hoes can't slut it up on that level, so that chick is probably more used up than any chick that any of us knows.

I ain't saying that women shouldn't be able to have their fun, but damn, if a dude has a choice, why choose the chick that was happily giving it up to everybody. And it's pretty disgusting that she's out there telling younger women to do that shit. Again, you can tell a girl to have her fun without telling to be a full-on slut.
What's the magic number b4 one reaches full on slut my friend?

I always though she was overrated and her looks in that live doesn't do anymore justice

After your first sentence I knew you was on some bullshit. Women ain’t your kids there is do what I say not as I do type of thing. Plus they married 2014 so she had probably been stopped. If you found out your wife was out here when she was in college you gonna go get a divorce?
yep because she would have lied to me.

unlike yall niggas i have integrity when it comes to certain things.

and like normal you keep skipping over what was said for your own narrative.

point to where i said i have a problem with her sleeping around.
i can point to where i said its not empowering to do so.

cut the shit.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

He had a whole outside kid. Papa was a rolling stone was some real shit and now look fatherless niggas and wayward bitches. But you consigning him but not her. Shit is stupid and why it is like it is

But I don’t really care man these are rich people they can careless what we doing
where am i cosigning him?

wtf are you even talking about?

go back to sleep and wake up again. you talking about shit no one even said.

but this is more about men are the ones who most likely must chase the women and convince the woman they are worthy to give their bodies to.
thats what dating , courting, vetting and even saying the right things to get a womans attention to get all this started.

the only other side is if the woman is attracted to you and that helps out a guys case but he still must put in work.

me personally i dont want a woman any man can have. maybe im vain or conceited but i need to feel i conquered something retard rich cant just smash.
i need to know that a woman gave her body only to special people and i happen to be with one of them.

now if a dude won the genetic lottery....its not empowering he can smash any chick when chicks are lining up to give him the drawls.

same with gabby. its not like shes ugly.....all she has to do ispeek her head out any door and say she trynna fuck......most dudes in the hallway would be ready.
she cant look at it like......i have the power to summon so many men. but most dudes will fuck anything already.

and hope you feel better or getting there.

I understand not wanting a man any woman can have. Thats not a hard concept to grasp...but the idea goes both ways. Ask women and they also dony want a nigga who done fucked or tried to fuck...and it's just funny that niggas see valuing their own body as fucking as many women possible, but for a woman to value hers she must resist sex.

This very thread.....

What's the magic number b4 one reaches full on slut my friend?

It's not about number it's about mindset. Based on her statements, her goal was just to go and fuck as much and as many men as possible. She was basically going around the world having flings. If that's what she wanted to do it's her life, but to me there is no value in a chick like that. Why would you wine and dine a chick to get with her, when back in the day all it would take was eye contact in the club and you could be the fourth dude she fucked that week?

I understand not wanting a man any woman can have. Thats not a hard concept to grasp...but the idea goes both ways. Ask women and they also dony want a nigga who done fucked or tried to fuck...and it's just funny that niggas see valuing their own body as fucking as many women possible, but for a woman to value hers she must resist sex.

If that concept worked both ways then women would be more selective, but they aren't. Being a ladies man that's had lots of chicks doesn't make you less desirable to women. If anything, it probably raises your stock.

From the rumors about the orgy parties and stuff Wade had after his divorce it wouldn't surprise me if they swing or if one of both of them are bisexual. It is what it is though. They seem to love each other and have a very honest (at least about past sexual proclivities) relationship so more power to them on that front.

What I got from this tweet was Gabrielle (when she 1st met) thought the Curry's were naive and unrealistic in their relationship approach. But she grew to see she was wrong about them and admitted as such.

Gabrielle showed love to the Curry's relationship and their character in the video overall though.

It's not about number it's about mindset. Based on her statements, her goal was just to go and fuck as much and as many men as possible. She was basically going around the world having flings. If that's what she wanted to do it's her life, but to me there is no value in a chick like that. Why would you wine and dine a chick to get with her, when back in the day all it would take was eye contact in the club and you could be the fourth dude she fucked that week?

If that concept worked both ways then women would be more selective, but they aren't. Being a ladies man that's had lots of chicks doesn't make you less desirable to women. If anything, it probably raises your stock.
Ahhh......gotcha.....

I don't fuck any bitch so I wouldnt wanna wife a woman who didn't show discretion over who she allowed in her body.

But tbh I don't really care if my girl has been with 'a lot' of dudes before me. Fuck if you like to fuck. It's this bullshit freedom message I can't stand. Don't want that shit anywhere near any kids I have

no i disagree.
i know plenty of woman who love sex and with multiple people.

i would never call them hoes.
crazy but the way a woman carries herself means alot.
each of the chicks im talking about will be open about their sex life but in a womanly way.

nothing more and nothing less....than they like sex.

this might be hard for some to grasp tho.

Back