Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Also...lets stop acting like what she told Steph and Ayesha is all that wild. Niggas will tell an 18 year old to break up with their s/o before college so they can experience life before settling down. Now it's odd to tell a pro athlete in his early 20s that him and his childhood sweetheart might not make it?

He had a whole outside kid. Papa was a rolling stone was some real shit and now look fatherless niggas and wayward bitches. But you consigning him but not her. Shit is stupid and why it is like it is

But I don’t really care man these are rich people they can careless what we doing
But he didn't have a kid during their relationship, they broke up and he went about his business and met somebody else

Ion know, ion got not issue with two sexually open and promiscuous people finding a union wit one another.

Isnt that what most people want in a partner, someone like minded in a aspect that they enjoy? But I guess it does come off abnormal to people who arent of the same mind.

Much respect to them and i hope they continue a fruitful relationship

It's not about number it's about mindset. Based on her statements, her goal was just to go and fuck as much and as many men as possible. She was basically going around the world having flings. If that's what she wanted to do it's her life, but to me there is no value in a chick like that. Why would you wine and dine a chick to get with her, when back in the day all it would take was eye contact in the club and you could be the fourth dude she fucked that week?

If that concept worked both ways then women would be more selective, but they aren't. Being a ladies man that's had lots of chicks doesn't make you less desirable to women. If anything, it probably raises your stock.
damn i basically just said the same thing.

the way a chick carries herself means alot.

Ion know, ion got not issue with two sexually open and promiscuous people finding a union wit one another.

Isnt that what most people want in a partner, someone like minded in a aspect that they enjoy? But I guess it does come off abnormal to people who arent of the same mind.

:hedidit: get the fuck out and dont come back til you drunk

no i disagree.
i know plenty of woman who love sex and with multiple people.

i would never call them hoes.
crazy but the way a woman carries herself means alot.
each of the chicks im talking about will be open about their sex life but in a womanly way.

nothing more and nothing less....than they like sex.

this might be hard for some to grasp tho.

She was talking to 2 people she considers friends so you have to assume the language is a little looser than it would be if she was in a different setting. Which is why its funny people are harping on the word thot as if it's not just thrown around in a tongue in cheek manner...

Also just because you personally wouldn't call them hoes doesn't mean others wouldn't. And you cant deny that a good number of men absolutely subscribe to the idea that for them valuing their bodies means indulging in the pleasures sex brings with as many as possible while for women valuing your body means being damn near chaste

where am i cosigning him?

wtf are you even talking about?

go back to sleep and wake up again. you talking about shit no one even said.

Bruh I’m saying he did ho shit she did go shit you are what you attract I don’t care about the Steph stuff but it’s a silly standard to expect women to follow

This is pretty much what I said and how I feel about the subject. It's obvious he knew about her past as she does his and they are cool with it. So............ more power to them. Lol

Also...lets stop acting like what she told Steph and Ayesha is all that wild. Niggas will tell an 18 year old to break up with their s/o before college so they can experience life before settling down. Now it's odd to tell a pro athlete in his early 20s that him and his childhood sweetheart might not make it?
how can she speak on it?

why even bring it up?

the world already knows pie-face getting the inch.......why encourage separation or whatever to have flings?

she she wants her used up like she is?

i would assume people should encourage black love. black unity. black happiness. even tho they both waffle colored.

its not like steph been know to be out there hot hoe-ing around. so why even mention that to a married woman. and shit,....why steph find that shit funny.

shit aint cool to me.

It was just as stupid when he said it as when you said it so there's that
so i was typing........and responding to a post.

so you think i rode his coattails?

i will be a motherfucker , a hoe ass nigga and all types of bitches.....but you crossed the line to ever think as much shit that i talk i would have to copy another poster.

where ya momma stay nigga..

:hedidit: get the fuck out and dont come back til you drunk
Aye man, a lot of cheating comes from people being unfulfilled sexually because they dont chose a partner that is in sync with what they want.

You like to have a lot of sex, get with someone who does. You like to not be tied down sexually to one person but still want a relationship, get with someone that feels the same way and is responsible enough to be discreet, safe, and choosy in who they fuck.

Alot of times it's when we lie to ourselves about who we are and what we want, so we dont get called things like simp or cuck by society. That we end up not getting what we actually want or need.

how can she speak on it?

why even bring it up?

the world already knows pie-face getting the inch.......why encourage separation or whatever to have flings?

she she wants her used up like she is?

i would assume people should encourage black love. black unity. black happiness. even tho they both waffle colored.

its not like steph been know to be out there hot hoe-ing around. so why even mention that to a married woman. and shit,....why steph find that shit funny.

shit aint cool to me.

You took a huge leap with your assumption when i already provided a reason to say they wouldn't have made it that didn't require jumping off the ledge. And she probably can cuz by the time Steph came along she'd been famous herself for a good decade so she's seen that story play out...and the childhood sweetheart love story flames out more times than not. She didnt tell him to go find a white woman. She said "hey you're 22 and in the NBA....you may not marry this girl you're with at 22". That's not an odd thing to say.

Fam, what are we talking about here? We can never actually know for sure. But DWade looks HAPPY. If that's the case...did he lose?

I never understood this type of shit. I'm quite sure DWade has his pick of the litter. If he wanted Gabby...and he got Gabby...that's the end. He won Game over.

This shit is dumb.

Last edited:
She was talking to 2 people she considers friends so you have to assume the language is a little looser than it would be if she was in a different setting. Which is why its funny people are harping on the word thot as if it's not just thrown around in a tongue in cheek manner...

Also just because you personally wouldn't call them hoes doesn't mean others wouldn't. And you cant deny that a good number of men absolutely subscribe to the idea that for them valuing their bodies means indulging in the pleasures sex brings with as many as possible while for women valuing your body means being damn near chaste
if she enjoys sex...cool.
but if she uses sex for a lifestyle or she just trashy or unlady like........imma be on my she a hoe shit along with them.

Care to share why it's stupid instead of just throwing rocks?
It's stupid (not to say you're stupid) because you dont really care that ya girl was a slut, you care that she didn't carry herself as a slut lol

Its more about ya ego and pride than how many dicks she took down. As long as she remains a closeted hoe, you can pretend as if she wasn't on a world tour

You know what, tho, I'm a correct myself. It isn't stupid, its childish.

Fam, what ar we talking about here? We can never actually know for sure. But DWade looks HAPPY. If that's the case...did he lose?

I never understood this type of shit. I'm quite sure DWade has his pick of the litter. If he wanted Gabby...and he got Gabby...that's the end. He won Game over.

This shit is dumb.

D. Wade at pretty much peak D. Wade fame got with her. If niggas think he's somehow being held hostage by some woman running his life when he literally could've had his pick of any woman he wanted...

Back