Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

hqdefault.jpg

The reality is, folks been hating Dwade since his son came out and so any and everything that can be said to tear that family down is said. From attacking his kids, his wife, his masculinity.....

Same can be said of Kanye

Of Diddy

Of Jay

Of Will

Niggas wait when they idols ideologies dont align with they own and it becomes worse as time progresses and they former idol dont hit rock bottom

Especially on ABW

The reality is, folks been hating Dwade since his son came out and so any and everything that can be said to tear that family down is said. From attacking his kids, his wife, his masculinity.....

Of Diddy

Of Jay

Of Will

Niggas wait when they idols ideologies dont align with they own and it becomes worse as time progresses and they former idol dont hit rock bottom

Especially on ABW

you had me until you threw them other niggas in there

diddy kanye hov and will smith? yeah no

Of Diddy

Of Jay

Of Will

Especially on ABW
i totally agree........and i dont change on niggas but i do talk my shit.

now mind ya business and stfu.

but i agree with you.

You are absolutely right...those things do have consequences...and you know who between the 2 of them suffered those consequences? The man who had an outside baby and had his own ex wife accuse him of giving her an STD cuz of his hoeing ways...

True. I make no distinction between men and women when it comes to sexual recklessness. I've said plenty of times, women should hold dudes to higher standards when it comes to that.

We really gotta start defining some of the terms y'all are throwing around. What does fucking 'recklessly' mean? Not being super discerning about who you give some pussy to? Or not making niggas strap up? Or not being honest about the situation?

What we talking about here?

All of the above. Not forcing a dude to strap up is reckless. Not being discerning and also not forcing a dude to strap up is even more reckless. Doing all that and then lying about it is the most reckless out of what you listed. It's up to every person to decide where they draw the line, but everyone should put some thought into it.

damn......its getting to the point niggas dont even want to discuss shit on a forum made for discussing shit because people shouldnt care.

vaccine need to come ....we losing a generations.

man if you arent praising bill cosby or asking for the email addresses of r kellys victims so you can harass them, youre calling women hoes for engaging in sex. a normal and fulfilling act.

you are the lost generation

So where do we get the 'Gabby was out here reckless' or 'Gabby was a slut back in the day' rhetoric? Maybe I missed something where we pulling this from? What she do? What stories have niggas heard?

Fill me in, guys.

Hit ya boy with that inside information.

Cuz, I mean...there's gotta be SOMETHING here, right? For the way niggas is talking about here.

Of Diddy

Of Jay

Of Will

Especially on ABW
Close thread

I guess I just dont give a fuck about society as much as some of yall.

"Culture of hoeism is bad" or "what about young girls" or "think about the message it sends"

Im inherently selfish and arrogant as fuck so I honestly believe I can always find what Im looking for. For me that includes finding a girl who hasnt hoeing, which ive done on multiple occasions.

Yall being worried bout society is hilarious to me.

"Think about the babies" maaaan stfu.

patriarchy has commodified the woman's body and sexuality to the point, our self worth is disproportionately determined by how many partners we been with.

meanwhile you bone heads that im pretty sure are slanging the most basic peen can fuck anything within a 5 mile radius with no consequence

fuck ya double standards especially if youre not going to apply it to your own life

ok.....but what about those that dont have caring or present or mental right parents?

huh chi?

i dont want to fight no more.......you stay safe.

hoe
What about em? You niggas got a Superman Complex, I don't

I care about how I raise mine and those youth that's around me.

Sorry but not really

Back