Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

and now imagine young chicks listening to this.

its like she lucked up with wade......that shit dont work on ever chick.

especially now that dudes are not falling for the shit no more
Not falling for it??? Have we not forgot niggas paid for a house and saw no pussy???

I guess I just dont give a fuck about society as much as some of yall.

"Culture of hoeism is bad" or "what about young girls" or "think about the message it sends"

Im inherently selfish and arrogant as fuck so I honestly believe I can always find what Im looking for. For me that includes finding a girl who hasnt hoeing, which ive done on multiple occasions.

Yall being worried bout society is hilarious to me.

"Think about the babies" maaaan stfu.
why you talking like this......man its kids reading this.

but nah......i have my reasons why i dont like shit like that being promoted. thats for toxic women and especially toxic dudes.
man kids are not stupid....we have enough "let em cook" people and now shit is outta hand.

im trying to balance things out and care about the kids.

let me cook.

i wouldn’t marry a hoe and wouldn’t want my sons to marry a hoe or my daughter to be a hoe

But what other folks choose to find love in is not my business.

It's stupid (not to say you're stupid) because you dont really care that ya girl was a slut, you care that she didn't carry herself as a slut lol

Its more about ya ego and pride than how many dicks she took down. As long as she remains a closeted hoe, you can pretend as if she wasn't on a world tour

You know what, tho, I'm a correct myself. It isn't stupid, its childish.

There's no such thing as class though?

i wouldn’t marry a hoe and wouldn’t want my sons to marry a hoe or my daughter to be a hoe

But what other folks choose to find love in is not my business.

Define 'Hoe', fam? What does that mean to you exactly?

*I have to ask each individual person that question, since y'all like to take words that have a very clear meaning and mold them to fit whatever argument y'all might be trying to put forth at that given moment*

Define 'Hoe', fam? What does that mean to you exactly?

*I have to ask each individual person that question, since y'all like to take words that have a very clear meaning and mold them to fit whatever argument y'all might be trying to put forth at that given moment*

A person that had a high number of sexual partners

Back