Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Wait wait wait

Folks I’m here mad that don’t want to marry someone with high number of sexual partners?

I don’t want my sons to be out here fucking every bitch they come across and don’t want my daughter either.

Y’all are something else

That's what I don't understand. If you're a hoe and wants to fuck everything that moves without thought, do you. If you like hoes and want a chick or dude that has fucked everything that move, do you. But how you going to act like people are crazy for wanting someone that has been more selective and responsible with their sexual activities? lol

Im saying I would do things differently. It’s a lot of wasted time fucking all this hoes.
cosign......

i learn early in life and started to turn coochie away. shit took too much energy for chick i aint care about.

i found myself mad at a chick after i busted. on some why are you talking to me type shit. im not built for the smash everything and anything offered lifestyle.

and whats crazy is......men turning away coochie is looked at a certain way....and a woman giving herself away is looked a certain way.
double standards for both.

next thread......nicole ari parker and boris kodjoe....did she punk him and open the door for infidelity or did she have valid point?

What is the discussion even about anymore? Some people are acting like someone in here is saying that women shouldn't be free to have sex how they want. No one has said that.

Back