Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

If she feels comfortable sharing that who are we to judge

Y’all really think women ain’t fuckin out here

YOU DA POLICE I BE TALKINBOUT
Her ass don't wanna be judge then keep that to yourself, the same thing I said about them not wanting people to judge their son then keep that private.

I don't recall anything about Gabby telling anyone to get ran through. She legit just said that they were too young to be sexually exclusive.

I sear y'all niggas put dubs on EVERYTHING.

I mean that’s kinda the same thing.

She’s basically saying You’re too young to only be fucking one guy.

I mean that’s kinda the same thing.

She’s basically saying You’re too young to only be fucking one guy.

No, it's not the same thing. At all.
I said numerous times. Virgins are fucking wack.

You can still be a freak and not fuck 10 different niggas before the age of 21

Let's say she fucked 8 niggas before 21. Instead of 10. Or 9 niggas.

Would she somehow be more worthy to seriously date, in your eyes?

What's the threshold here? Let's talk about it.

No, it's not the same thing. At all.

Let's say she fucked 8 niggas before 21. Instead of 10. Or 9 niggas.

Would she somehow be more worthy to seriously date, in your eyes?

What's the threshold here? Let's talk about it.

Nope. I wouldn’t date her

Preciate you for the break down fam.

Thats fucked up to tell people. On some I couldnt be in exclusive relationship at 25 so yall cant either. She wrong for that. Not on the level of fuck that bitch she wrong as fuck, but just some shit I wouldnt have been cool with hearing that if i was steph and his wife.

And this is absolutely true...however that same advice is given to people in their 20s all the time about not settling down top early. The only reason this shit stands out is because as Chi said people have an existing issue with D Wade and Gabrielle Union so anything they say or do they dont agree with now becomes the worst shit ever

I don't recall anything about Gabby telling anyone to get ran through. She legit just said that they were too young to be sexually exclusive.

people have different perspectives on things.....

what ever happened to black people are not a monolith?
if we all suppose to think the same then doesnt that destroy that statement?

You must have missed the post that had the excerpt from her book where she said she told young and upcoming actresses to go and get as much dick from as many different people as possible. Whether you agree with her or not I don't see how you can say she didn't tell them to go get ran through.

people have different perspectives on things.....

what ever happened to black people are not a monolith?
if we all suppose to think the same then doesnt that destroy that statement?

What about that post that you quoted from me makes you believe that I think we should all think the same.

Make it make sense.

You must have missed the post that had the excerpt from her book where she said she told young and upcoming actresses to go and get as much dick from as many people as possible.

I'm not sure why were talking about what she said in some book...when my comment was LITEREALLY just about what she said to Steph and Ayesha.

I'll quote it again for those in the back:

'She legit just said that they were too young to be sexually exclusive.'

Back