Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

So a nigga that don't live in the same city as his kid is less of a father, like I said it's plenty of fathers in that situation but still about his parental business

ya'll are making a lot of assumptions tho even tho mofos won't admit it

and we just letting the baby mamas off the hook when they are part of the problem as well

depending on how many kids he had with each baby mom, maybe BMs #1-3 get a pass in my eyes

but man if u BM #4+.......u deserve the same scorn as the father or even worse IMO....cuz the mom is the last defense

this is why mofos were looking down on Ciara for having a kid w/ Future

like I'd be highly disappointed if my daughter wanted to be BM #5 to a nigga that ain't king of his own country SMH 🙁

but all ya'll in here are pocket watching like a mofo😂

u don't know if that man got money stashed somewhere or diff sources of income

but now it's ok to just assume and judge mofos in here

side note: I couldn't imagine seeing this nigga's funeral and them having to divide inheritance amongst 33 kids :yikes2:

You think if he had enough money already to support all of those kids he'd still be driving trucks? The mental gymnastics you're performing right now to avoid simply using common sense is amazing

So b/c I don't agree wit you or some of yall stance...I'm lacking common sense? Hilarious. Lol.

and we just letting the baby mamas off the hook when they are part of the problem as well

depending on how many kids he had with each baby mom, maybe BMs #1-3 get a pass in my eyes

but man if u BM #4+.......u deserve the same scorn as the father or even worse IMO....cuz the mom is the last defense

like I'd be highly disappointed if my daughter wanted to be BM #5 to a nigga that ain't king of his own country SMH 🙁

side note: I couldn't imagine seeing this nigga's funeral and them having to divide inheritance amongst 33 kids :yikes2:
I don't see the baby momma's bragging on the shit, if they was... They dumb asses be getting roasted too 🤷🏿‍♂️

INB4 the wacks and thumbs down reactions. Lol

Oh it would be a full on riot after that funeral. Geezus. Lol!!

Niggas kept trying to say "he got money he can take care of them" meanwhile this nigga himself said he feels guilty because he has so many different kids he knows he can't spend actual time with all of them the way a child needs from their parent
They would enable him...

"It's cool homie, you ain't gotta see them all the time... It's niggaz overseas who don't see their kids for months at a time. They all know you love them"

The issue is he himself feels guilty he can't spend time with all his kids. Yet bragging he don't pull out. He is willingly placing these kids, and likely more into a situation where he will not be able to actively spend time with them.... And boasts about it.

It's clown shit. It's niggaz with two and three kids who be heart broken they can't get all their kids together at times. They don't brag about the shit. It bothers them. As should it bother any responsible parent.

It's not a flex to brag on how many kids you got if you can't even spend time with them.

ya'll blending two diff types of support

I agree no single dude can emotionally support 33 kids and that shit is irresponsible

but I'm not gon sit here and assume he can't financially support them just because he is a truck driver........that shit could be a hobby or even a cover for illegal income

but while ya'll busy talking past each other......u still acting like the responsibility is completely on him alone

unless the BMs had 10 - 12 kids each, then yeah they should be clowned as well

if one of my BMs went on live and talked shit, it would make sense that u would clown me as well for nutting in a bird

some of ya'll just come off like grown women can't ever be considered responsible capable adults when it comes to pregnancy-related issues🙁

Back