Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

Again...he never stated that was his only source of income. So do you have firsthand account of his financials?

Or know someone who does?

Is there anything on his socials that state his kids aren't gettin financial support from him? Anything?

I welcome anyone to post it. I mean didn't see anything in the IG. I may have overlooked it.

You think if he had enough money already to support all of those kids he'd still be driving trucks? The mental gymnastics you're performing right now to avoid simply using common sense is amazing

You think if he had enough money already to support all of those kids he'd still be driving trucks? The mental gymnastics you're performing right now to avoid simply using common sense is amazing
Further more.....

HE'S EXTRA AS FUCK!!!

IF THIS NIGGA HAD THE FINANCIALS TO TAKE CARE OF THESE KIDS.... HE'D BE SHOWING THAT SHIT OFF TOO!!!!!

The nigga got matching t shirts..... Cuz that's the best he can do for 30+ motherfuckers...

10 min convo with at least 30 kids a day equals 5 hours, lmao.

"bUT hOW dO YoU KnOw He CaN't MaKe It WoRk?! YoU kNoW hIm?!"

7N63.gif

You can tell which posters on here are deadbeat dads with a gang of kids 🤣

Meh. I’d be lying if I said that this didn’t cross my mind mad times in this thread. But then I had to check myself.

Cuz that’s a heavy jacket to try to put on a nigga based on forum comments.

But I will say it definitely exposes the niggas who feel like ‘taking care’ of children is mainly a financial thing. SMH. Hate to see it.

Last edited:
Back