Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

No...because you're blatantly ignoring the obvious limitations of your attempt at saying someone with 30+ kids and a full time job that keeps them on the road can somehow manage to actually still be there for all of those kids

Yeah no.

Again...do you know him or the mothers personally? Just to verify that he is/isn't there for the kids in some capacity? Via in person...phone calls...FaceTime...etc? That's what I wanna know.

I'm not looking for, or going by assumptions. Sorry. I mean I would think yall would want to know the actual facts, rather than just guessing. That would resolve any questions about financial support...connection wit his kids...the bm's thoughts...etc.

But I guess that's not the new wave. I dunno. Lol

ya'll blending two diff types of support

I agree no single dude can emotionally support 33 kids and that shit is irresponsible

but I'm not gon sit here and assume he can't financially support them just because he is a truck driver........that shit could be a hobby or even a cover for illegal income

but while ya'll busy talking past each other......u still acting like the responsibility is completely on him alone

unless the BMs had 10 - 12 kids each, then yeah they should be clowned as well

if one of my BMs went on live and talked shit, it would make sense that u would clown me as well for nutting in a bird

some of ya'll just come off like grown women can't ever be considered responsible capable adults when it comes to pregnancy-related issues🙁

It's already been established that it takes 2 people to make a baby. The thread is about the nigga who went on social media bragging about it. Had one of the women or BM #6 did this she would get flamed too. Now can you actually stay on topic?

Yeah no.

Again...do you know him or the mothers personally? Just to verify that he is/isn't there for the kids in some capacity? Via in person...phone calls...FaceTime...etc? That's what I wanna know.

I'm not looking for, or going by assumptions. Sorry. I mean I would think yall would want to know the actual facts, rather than just guessing. That would resolve any questions about financial support...connection wit his kids...the bm's thoughts...etc.

But I guess that's not the new wave. I dunno. Lol

So next time you comment on a situation on a message board meant for discussion make sure you've got 100% everything in order and have conducted a person 1 on 1 interview with the subject at hand in order to form a basic pov. That's basically what you're saying should be done before being able to comment

Nobody know his finances. If he was a deadbeat do y'all think the mothers would let him near the children.
Yes and no

I've known women that are with men who are deadbeats and for some unknown reason just stay with them. No logical reason but it happens

Lol it's also possible they all like what he's got in the bedroom

There are people who practice polygamy. Don't know if all the baby mothers are cool with each other

So u can walk in to McDonalds go in the back and make ur own food?
This ain't the food service industry.

You been actively posting on this site since 2017 with almost 50,000 posts. You can represent the site in a interview bruh. Stop being modest

10 min convo with at least 30 kids a day equals 5 hours, lmao.

"bUT hOW dO YoU KnOw He CaN't MaKe It WoRk?! YoU kNoW hIm?!"

7N63.gif

break em up into groups of 10 or sumn

then you could devote bout 2hrs

alternate wk ends, etc.

:think2:

Back