Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

This ain't the food service industry.

You been actively posting on this site since 2017 with almost 50,000 posts. You can represent the site in a interview bruh. Stop being modest
Ii have actually done interviews for ABW before than sent them to Goldie and he posted them....
Goldie not here who would I send it to?
Answer w a posters name not a riddle plz

So next time you comment on a situation on a message board meant for discussion make sure you've got 100% everything in order and have conducted a person 1 on 1 interview with the subject at hand in order to form a basic pov. That's basically what you're saying should be done before being able to comment

It's one thing to comment. It's another when someone takes their assumptions as fact.

YOU wouldn't put YOURSELF in that situation, or have the means to support multiple kids like that. Therefore...no one else can do it. That's essentially what's collectively being argued here.

So despite him not saying that truck driving was his ONLY income.

Or that his kids are suffering from neglect.

Or his bm's was/was not aware of his other bm's. Is cool wit his bm's. Or that he even has 33 bm's.

Instead...let's just assume the opposite and use that as the facts. B/c if you can't do it...then "obviously" everyone else can't. Gotcha. Lol!

OAN: this discussion is making my time at work go by. Good shyt guys.

break em up into groups of 10 or sumn

then you could devote bout 2hrs

alternate wk ends, etc.

:think2:

Nah bruh, that motherfucker gotta address his kids like it's a remote post game interview.

Just need to put them all in a Zoom meeting and go from there.

It's one thing to comment. It's another when someone takes their assumptions as fact.

YOU wouldn't put YOURSELF in that situation, or have the means to support multiple kids like that. Therefore...no one else can do it. That's essentially what's collectively being argued here.

So despite him not saying that truck driving was his ONLY income.

Or that his kids are suffering from neglect.

Or his bm's was/was not aware of his other bm's. Is cool wit his bm's. Or that he even has 33 bm's.

Instead...let's just assume the opposite and use that as the facts. B/c if you can't do it...then "obviously" everyone else can't. Gotcha. Lol!

OAN: this discussion is making my time at work go by. Good shyt guys.

How many neglectful parents come outright and admit "I ain't doing what I'm supposed to be"? Given his response you think he's the type to admit his own shortcomings? Its not about whether or not I can do it. It's about the shit not being a good idea in general

Remember the reality show John and Kate plus 8?

It was too many fucking kids right? That was the whole point of the show.....TWO PARENTS with EIGHT KIDS and it was too much....

This nigga got four times that

Back