Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

How many neglectful parents come outright and admit "I ain't doing what I'm supposed to be"? Given his response you think he's the type to admit his own shortcomings? Its not about whether or not I can do it. It's about the shit not being a good idea in general

I don't know him like that to make that assessment. Neither do you.

This
Nah Du. 33 kids is fine. It's completely possible to divide as much time and attention it takes to raise 1 child into 1/33 of that and still be a great parent
That nigga must drive a school bus.....

Cuz unless he gotta school bus imma call bullshit on him always spending time with all of them

I wonder how many of them get to go with him on vacation?

Like if he go to Disney world. Which lucky ones get to go with Daddy, and which ones have to see it on Facebook?

Or does he drop like 200k and take all 33?

That my nigga would be a flex, fuck a t-shirt, take all 33 of your kids to Disney world at the same time. I'd stand up and clap for that

Like if he go to Disney world. Which lucky ones get to go with Daddy, and which ones have to see it on Facebook?

That my nigga would be a flex, fuck a t-shirt, take all 33 of your kids to Disney world at the same time. I'd stand up and clap for that

Make'em compete. The ones who get straight A's get a trip to Disney World.

The ones who don't...get a trip to Carowinds.

Nigga fuck Disney. Take all 33 of them lil fuckers to Chik fil A and I’ll be impressed. Lol.

Make'em compete. The ones who get straight A's get a trip to Disney World.

The ones who don't...get a trip to Carowinds.
This is a great villain origin story.

My father loved me less cuz I had an undiagnosed social disorder that led to me getting horrible grades in school despite being the smartest child by a large margin

If only he could carry me on his insurance but they capped him after 15 kids, I was number 27

Back