Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

I just feel bad for the kids.

You gotta be a special kind of dumb to have 30 kids man. Like your IQ gotta be near zero.

Then your momma gotta be dumb as hell as well to even entertain a motherfucker with multiple kids out of wedlock.

Like I know you ain't getting no books read to you at night. I know your momma still going to the club. Your father out here just seeding up anything that will lay with him.

How do you really expect these kids to turn out giving who their parents are?

This is dumbassery of epic proportions.

I wish I had a daughter that told me she got pregnant by a motherfucker with 5+ kids, I would slap the taste out her mouth. I wouldn't give a fuck how grown she is.

What kind of dumb do you have to be to let a motherfucker skeet off in you and he got a football team of children?

I am done, this shit is disgusting, demoralizing, dysfunctional, dissatisfactory, dumbassery.

Not even animals in the wild do shit like this.

Last edited:
It takes 250,000 to raise one kid, from zero to eighteen.

This man is a trucker, he ain't got money to raise 30 kids.

Like it's common sense.

Again...he never stated that was his only source of income. So do you have firsthand account of his financials?

Or know someone who does?

Is there anything on his socials that state his kids aren't gettin financial support from him? Anything?

I welcome anyone to post it. I mean didn't see anything in the IG. I may have overlooked it.

Again...he never stated that was his only source of income. So do you have firsthand account of his financials?

Is there anything on his socials that state his kids aren't gettin financial support from him? Anything?

I welcome anyone to post it. I mean didn't see anything in the IG. I may have overlooked it.
batman-btas.gif

And one last thing...

This is the importance of having good, stable, and caring parents.

I couldn't imagine looking my father in the eye and telling him I got 30 fucking kids and I ain't married to none of the mothers and then telling the world I don't pull out.

My dad would disown me and disown all my kids. My mother probably send my Black ass to hell her damnself given how crazy she was.

My parents were old school like that. Back in the day, you running around here just having loose babies, ain't nobody claimed you or those kids.

You were excommunicated for bringing shame upon your family.

Shit, I fucked a white bitch and my momma banned me lol. Let me tell her I got two women pregnant at the same time, she would stone me in front of my brothers and sisters lol.

No, you don't realize it, but that's actually how you're thinking.

If I learned anything from @desertrain10, it's that what you're doing is referred to as benevolent sexism.

Simply because you refuse to acknowledge the women's role in their situation.

But none of them have 30 kids except him

‘Again, do you actually KNOW every person on earth? No? Then how would you know that there are no 100ft tall people on earth?!?’.

But the assumptions of "neglect" of the kids...puttin full blame on him...questioning his ability to financially provide for his kids...etc. etc...is the reason we should hear from someone who PERSONALLY knows him and the women. I don't see what's the issue of wanting to know.

Folks cool wit makin assumptions...but don't wanna know the facts from people who has firsthand account? Interesting.

Me personally...I'd like to hear from the mothers, and get their side. See if they back up/refute his claims that he take cares ALL his kids.

Again...if they say he's a ain't father...cool. He deserves all them arrows being fired at him. But if he's handling his business...aye more power to him. Some mofos don't even take care of ONE child.

How can you take care of 30? Is 24 hours in a day

Back