Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

I never made any excuses for either one of them.

I hold both him and the mother of his kids responsible.

Only thing I'm saying is the mother was in the best position to prevent the situation since she has the power to decide whether or not to go through with her pregnancy.

They’re not going to see it that way

Uhhhh...why not? Lol.

Would you wanna know from someone who has firsthand knowledge of the brotha and his children's mothers? Or is sticking with assumptions better?

I'm just curious.
For what? Why are yall acting like a dad having multiple kids with different women is some rare thing we have to go straight to the source about to understand?

Common sense and personal experience should tell you the more kids you add that you fail to plan for reduces the success rate. Yours as a parent and theirs at being healthy, productive members of society.

For what? Why are yall acting like a dad having multiple kids with different women is some rare thing we have to go straight to the source about to understand?

Common sense and personal experience should tell you the more kids you add that you fail to plan for reduces the success rate. Yours as a parent and theirs at being healthy, productive members of society.

But the assumptions of "neglect" of the kids...puttin full blame on him...questioning his ability to financially provide for his kids...etc. etc...is the reason we should hear from someone who PERSONALLY knows him and the women. I don't see what's the issue of wanting to know.

Folks cool wit makin assumptions...but don't wanna know the facts from people who has firsthand account? Interesting.

Me personally...I'd like to hear from the mothers, and get their side. See if they back up/refute his claims that he take cares ALL his kids.

Again...if they say he's a ain't father...cool. He deserves all them arrows being fired at him. But if he's handling his business...aye more power to him. Some mofos don't even take care of ONE child.

But the assumptions of "neglect" of the kids...puttin full blame on him...questioning his ability to financially provide for his kids...etc. etc...is the reason we should hear from someone who PERSONALLY knows him and the women. I don't see what's the issue of wanting to know.

Folks cool wit makin assumptions...but don't wanna know the facts from people who has firsthand account? Interesting.

Me personally...I'd like to hear from the mothers, and get their side. See if they back up/refute his claims that he take cares ALL his kids.

Again...if they say he's a ain't father...cool. He deserves all them arrows being fired at him. But if he's handling his business...aye more power to him. Some mofos don't even take care of ONE child.
The assumption that he ain't taking care of his kids is solely due to the amount of kids. Im sure this nigga is a nice guy all things considered and im sure he wouldn't purposely abuse or neglect some kids. But somebody bragging to strangers that they dont pull out and calling 30 leven kids a legacy.....is dummy talk. Theres nothing here that suggests this nigga is an exception to the rule that multiple kids by multiple ppl is bad news. Like....nigga had 20 kids and and thought it prudent to make 13 more. And more than likely will skeet off into somebody else and add to that number. Goofy shit that's worthy of all the judgment.

We're really supposed to pretend this ignoramus is throwing 30 birthday parties a year? buying 30 x-mas presents? 30 sets of school clothes and shoes? 30 College savings accounts? 30 doctor checkups? Dentist visits? Haircuts.

He's reading 30 kids to sleep at night? Checking 30 report cards? Taking 30 kids fishing, camping, to a baseball game?

yeah... ok.

Like I told deadeye….they’re not going to get it

This is bullshit. You don't need to personally know someone to be able to look at a situation and say "that's probably not working out too well". And it ain't hard to figure that a person who has a job that would keep them away from 1 family would somehow be able to provide that same time and energy to 30+. Even if he somehow was able to spend 1 day at a time with each child that means he goes more than a month between seeing his children. And that's not something a good parent typically does. A good parent also shows their kids how to be responsible and you telling a damn lie if you think it's a good example to your kids for them to skeet off raw in 30+ different people.

Nothing about this says "this guy is a great model for behavior for a parent".

Exactly, even if this dude is a millionaire, he still ain't giving them kids the time they deserve. I only got two and they both live with me, and it's still difficult to give them all the time and attention they deserve sometimes. There's no way in hell a dude can have 33 kids spread across different women in different households and treat them all the way a father should treat his kids. To at least some of those dudes, he's just the guy that comes around every once in a while to say hello.

Also, there are too many fucking people in this world anyway. We don't need anyone out here having dozens of kids.

Ok

so what about a father (or mother) who's deployed overseas?

they can't spend time like that

are we assumin he has 30+ baby mamas?

could it be possible sum of the siblings live under the same roof?

:shrug2:

Ok

so what about a father (or mother) who's deployed overseas?

they can't spend time like that

are we assumin he has 30+ baby mamas?

could it be possible sum of the siblings live under the same roof?

:shrug2:

Military people who miss out on big chunks of their kids lives will tell you that's not ideal and has negative familial consequences. In that case, the people are making the sacrifice as a means to earn a living and provide for their family. This dude is just making kids to make kids.

And even if the kids all lived under the same household, it would still be difficult for him to truly give each child the attention he or she needs and deserves.

@shutupGabi already made the perfect comparison. Which students do you think typically do better? The ones that go to schools with classes that have 30 kids per teacher or the ones that go to schools that have 12 kids per teacher? It's the same with parenting. If you've ever met people that grew up in large households, you'll find that at some point the elder kids start doing some of the parenting for the younger kids because the parents themselves are spread too thin.

You dont know how much he makes or how many other sources of income he has. You have to know the ins and outs of every situation before commenting.

:hehe2:
Unless he got $7.5 million+, I doubt he’s financially taking care of them.

Or even half of it if he’s doing the co-parenting thing.
Truck driving gets muhfuckas 3.5-3.75 million now?

Military people who miss out on big chunks of their kids lives will tell you that's not ideal and has negative familial consequences. In that case, the people are making the sacrifice as a means to earn a living and provide for their family. This dude is just making kids to make kids.

And even if the kids all lived under the same household, it would still be difficult for him to truly give each child the attention he or she needs and deserves.

@shutupGabi already made the perfect comparison. Which students do you think typically do better? The ones that go to schools with classes that have 30 kids per teacher or the ones that go to schools that have 12 kids per teacher? It's the same with parenting. If you've ever met people that grew up in large households, you'll find that at some point the elder kids start doing some of the parenting for the younger kids because the parents themselves are spread too thin.

Well

is him goin out on the road truckin not a sacrifice to provide for his family?

We're really supposed to pretend this ignoramus is throwing 30 birthday parties a year? buying 30 x-mas presents? 30 sets of school clothes and shoes? 30 College savings accounts? 30 doctor checkups? Dentist visits? Haircuts.

He's reading 30 kids to sleep at night? Checking 30 report cards? Taking 30 kids fishing, camping, to a baseball game?

yeah... ok.
Like show me your house bruh ... Show me where you got shit set up for your kids on the nights they wanna stay with you.

That's a flex..... If a dude got rooms at his house for even the kids that don't live there.... That's a crazy flex worth applaud.

But if you gotta tell multiple chicks "this ain't my weekend"

Fuck is you really bragging about??

Back