Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

Everyone snappin off at him...but don't the babaymamas bare responsibility as well? They laid wit the muthafucca knowing he had a village. It's on all of them. They all grown azzz adults...who made the grown azzz decision to procreate. Plain & simple.

Yes it may seem unfathomable to think ANY quality time is spent. But unless we know this man and his family personally...no one can judge what the relationship dynamic is like wit his kids.

Now if one of his many babymamas come out and say he's a ain't shyt father...then that's something different. I haven't seen any post like that on here. So I can't judge. If the kids are being takin care of... know about each other...know their father and communicate wit him...then that's on him and their mothers.

OAN: his truck cabin must be spacious as hell! Seems like he's standing up in dat bitch. Lol. My cousin a truck driver and got his own rig. I think his cabin big enough where he got a bed set up and er'thang.

Ok so let's just assume this nigga has unlocked the magic code to be an active and present father and co-parent to 40+ ppl instead of applying common sense and concluding that he's likely falling off somewhere. And let's also not conclude that if all these bastards lived with him his finances would be nonexistent.

Check out the big brain on you niggas 🙄

Back