Niggas wasn't ready for this show. Easily one of the best viewing experiences I ever had. Was waaaaay to ahead of it's time and trailblazing.

Tired of art not being dangerous, and safe. People want to be safe and coddled when they watch shit or listen to things. I can't relate but I get it.

Reactions: wutang and Royal
Niggas wasn't ready for this show. Easily one of the best viewing experiences I ever had. Was waaaaay to ahead of it's time and trailblazing.

Tired of art not being dangerous, and safe. People want to be safe and coddled when they watch shit or listen to things. I can't relate but I get it.

Care to elaborate?

HBO some hoes for not picking up a 2nd season

I don't know. I feel them. I liked the show, but like I said before, there is no source material from which to make another season. Trusting a team to adapt source material for TV is one thing, but trusting that team to create a completely new narrative is something else. Just look at Game of Throne. When the HBO team was just taking what GRRM wrote and turning it into a TV show, everyone loved it. When they got to the point where all they had was a few ideas from him and started having to make up their own narrative, people started saying the show went downhill.